Digital Ocean $100 Free | PlexGuide.com

Digital Ocean $100 Free

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

gnolasco92

Experienced
Original poster
Mar 12, 2018
Hello guys,

I found this for new users like me that are testing PlexGuide, this an offer from Digital Ocean, that gives you $100 for 2 months to spent on droplets VPS.

This is the link: https://try.digitalocean.com/performance/
You only need a valid card to get the bonus.

Enjoy.

PD. Please fix the prefix tag, Yellow with white cant be readed.

maverickplex

Active
Mar 30, 2018
I have been using digitalocean for several months now, started with this same deal, it has been great!

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Hey thanks for the post, ya was on an older theme! I'll push to the discord also.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

I do have a question, so I use hertzner cloud for testing purposes and it's legit for real use. They offer 20TB bandwidth for all their packages. How does this compare. I stayed wary because of the bandwidth use.

Last edited:

gnolasco92

Experienced
Original poster
Mar 12, 2018
Hey thanks for the post, ya was on an older theme! I'll push to the discord also.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

I do have a question, so I use hertzner cloud for testing purposes and it's legit for real use. They offer 20TB bandwidth for all their packages. How does this compare. I stayed wary because of the bandwidth use.
I used it for testing with 4 users simultaneusly, and handled it very good, BW will be too low for people with maybe more than 10 users streaming.

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending