Disney+ | PlexGuide.com

Disney+

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Is anyone gonna sign up for Disney+ Even with the content we have, we noticed that in utilizing hulu, it's easy for our little on to stream services. Do you think this is a smart move or more fragmentation on the streaming wars?

noname

Citizen+
Jan 18, 2019
Nope but I suppose it may depend how young your little one is. My youngest is 5 and has his own home account on my PLEX server that I can control content for. He knows his way around it no problem. My oldest is 9, the challenge is keeping her out of mine ;)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Admin9705

Administrator
Original poster
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
ya true. in theory i could do this. the thing is they have random new shows that i'm not tracking that she enjoys. then they're making the bundle for $12 with hulu and espn for some.

PlexPlex

Experienced
Staff
Aug 8, 2019
My daughter wants it. We have a plex server; but it takes work with some of the filtering. I heard they adding musicals and other stuff not seen before

Nigel

Experienced+
Staff
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
I hate that it doesnt work on linux. I am not going to switch to Windows for it haha

Reactions: 1 user

Ry222

Citizen
Nov 13, 2019
If you have children, Disney+ is a no brainer.

Otherwise just subscribe every few months, binge watch the latest Marvel/swars original and then unsubscribe.

taran

Noobz
Dec 1, 2019
I'll sign up when its over in Europe next year, It'll be fantastic for my son. Hope they dont start increasing the price tons like Netflix does :(

xcessiv

Citizen+
Dec 11, 2019
Can't wait to get Disney+, even if i have a plex server.
Disney+ means Star wars, Disney, Marvel, ... Even if the price is the same than Netfliw it will worth the price :)

@leboong : I thought Disney+ succeed to block VPN ?

Markseon

Citizen
Dec 20, 2019
Disney is cool so far and constantly adding content, but they have huge security issues. Like you can change email without receiving confirmation on your existing email. wtf.
They also need to add the option for streaming quality

Fletch

Citizen
Dec 20, 2019
Hi,
I tried Ivacy VPN and its working. But very slow connection for me.... I think i will better wait for official Release

Yekul

Citizen
Dec 17, 2019
The more they fragment the sources, the more frustrating it becomes. I'm in Canada, so I can't get Hulu or the bundle, well that sure sucks. The amount of streaming services at this point in some countries is getting a bit silly. Some things I want to pay for but can't even get.

SpykeYs

Citizen
Dec 27, 2019
Disney+ is cool but i'm having issue with sound quality. On my Samsung TV I need to put TV volume to max to hear anything while on my iPad sound is normal.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending