DIY VPN | PlexGuide.com

DIY VPN

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

urgodfather

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Nov 15, 2019
Would it be beneficial if I were to write up a few tutorials on DIY VPN setups? If so, would you like for me do to one on OpenVPN, IPSEC, or Wireguard?

Let me know and I will.

This is DIY, which means you need your own servers for this. Not Nord/HMA/etc.

Reactions: 2 users

tsimson

Active
Nov 29, 2019
Would it be beneficial if I were to write up a few tutorials on DIY VPN setups? If so, would you like for me do to one on OpenVPN, IPSEC, or Wireguard?

Let me know and I will.

OpenVPN would be dope. sounds cool.

urgodfather

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Nov 15, 2019
Wireguard is much better, but I see more posts about OpenVPN so I'll do that one first.

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Wireguard is much better, but I see more posts about OpenVPN so I'll do that one first.
Sure any write ups are good. need wiki access?

BerdiiNN

Noobz
Jul 29, 2020
A guide on how to setup a wireguard client and route all/torrent activity through would be very nice

BerdiiNN

Noobz
Jul 29, 2020
Some strippers and cocaine would be nice too xD
Exactly, but i did some ghetto way of just installing wireguard directly on the qbittorrent container. It works, just cant restart the container without reverting to the base image.

safcsat

Citizen
Aug 23, 2018

Let me know and I will.

Yes please, I’d be interested In this.

Something that would really interest me would be an idea of what sort of machine (VM if possible?) would be needed to handle certain throughout, i.e. 1Gbps, 10Gbps etc..

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending