Discussion - Domain names for free!! For use with Traefik!! | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Domain names for free!! For use with Traefik!!

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

bodgeup

Experienced
Original poster
Staff
FreeLancer
Donor
Aug 12, 2018
So I thought Id share something ive found a short while ago that i think the community will absolutely love!!

https://freenom.com/ are offering free domain names on .ml, .cf, .tk, .ga & .gq for upto 12 months absolutely free!! Ive got loads registered and you just set the NS records to your nameservers of choice personally I use mine on Cloudflare. But go get them while there there, once you add the free domain name to your cart "I did my domain names 5 at a time one for each of those suffixes" the next step is the checkout which you need to pay attention too as on the right most column you will see it defaults to 3 months for free but you change the drop down to the 12 months for free and not the 1 year option which has a cost to it so set all you domains to 12 months for free contracts and complete the purchase and the domains are yours for free!!

Hope this is of some use to everyone!

FYI, Ive litterally just had a look at the old WIKI under the Traefik - Freenom provider just to see what was there and its actually stated there about these free domain names but believe me if you can lol I didnt find it from there when i discovered this info lol!! oh well ill make sure this sort of info doesnt get buried so its never found! I could have started registering my free domain names much sooner had i read that info: -
https://github.com/plexguide/PlexGuide.com/wiki/Freenom#1-intro

?

Bodgeup

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Xployt

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Sep 26, 2018
Nice find. Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: 1 user

bodgeup

Experienced
Original poster
Staff
FreeLancer
Donor
Aug 12, 2018
Nice find. Thanks for sharing :)
NP, all i can say is I knew people here would like this!! But I will add pls dont abuse it people, just find a few names you want and get them on all the 5 suffixes but dont keep hitting it or the service will disappear!! I know most people here will use it wisely but this statement is just to put this into the minds of the small number of few users who might do just the opposite!

Anyway happy using!!

PonsterManda

Experienced
Staff
Apr 26, 2019
I''ve been using freenom for over a year now. Works great. Recently just expanded a domain for free

bodgeup

Experienced
Original poster
Staff
FreeLancer
Donor
Aug 12, 2018
I''ve been using freenom for over a year now. Works great. Recently just expanded a domain for free
Yeah I only found it just under 6 months ago now i think, Ive no idea how i didn't stumble onto it sooner as ive looked for free domain names for years! I found sites offering .tk suffixes but they never worked. Then one day I came across freenoms free dom names one day when BING searching!! Also no idea when the old wiki article was posted about it but i had no idea that was there till today lol!!

Still this thread is to make people away its there you know!!

?

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending