Portainer - Downloading and transfering data - rebooted server and nothing came up and Traefik deployed incorrectly | PlexGuide.com

Portainer Downloading and transfering data - rebooted server and nothing came up and Traefik deployed incorrectly

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
Everything worked, had been adding stuff, and everything setup.

Then, I wanted to make sure Emby could use hardware acceleration so I found a guide for plex here, which updated the drivers, etc. Thought all was well.

Then, was having issues with indexes not working so I shut down radar and Sonarr .

That did not work so I rebooted my server via terminal. all came back up but could not access the websites getting 404 .

Looked and seen Traefi was not deployed correctly and my Portainer top domain disappeared and looked like this [ ] .

reinstalled Portainer, but no luck.

Stuck, all is down and I cannot set my top domain to Portainer because it is probably not working. Help Please

ran sudo pgblitz as the user that has been working all along. Got this.

fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Error connecting container to network plexguide - 404 Client Error: Not Found (\"No such container: 9b113e37d4606e6c0b3de41d67adcbd9ebda2577ffae8f6f7a808e8b43121072\")"}

Last edited:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending