Discussion - Drive unlimeted | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Drive unlimeted

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

nickmers

Active
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Nov 24, 2019
Hello, sorry for muy english, Im spanish. I had all my content in one teamdrive that I bought for 15€ . Yesterday all teamdrives that this person not work cause something with Google.

I see that is possible get an account unlimeted ( I read in the forum) but the option says just 1tb if have less than 5 users.

How much cost an own account unlimeted?

Thanks if someone can help.

macfreaker

Experienced+
Jul 16, 2018
I have (alone) a Google Bussiness account (10€/month) for a while now and I have this moment more then 80TB on movies and series.
So no worry.

Reactions: 1 user

xcessiv

Citizen+
Dec 11, 2019
As far as i know, the limit is not hardcoded, you can use ad much ad you want :)

Reactions: 1 user

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
Over 150TB no issues, but keep in mind Google may choose to enforce the 1tb limit at any time, which, if it happens, you will need to buy 4 more accounts, or team up with 4 other people. Still worth it IMO but just wanted to put that out there.

Reactions: 1 users

nachobel

Experienced+
Staff
Donor
Feb 2, 2019
I’d really recommend against using one of those ebay accounts, as they get disabled all the time. I’ve, like others, been on the $12/mo business plan (with one user) and it‘s working great (currently at 110 Tb).

Reactions: 1 users

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
Second this. I spent more on those before I knew about the unlimited biz accounts because the "lifetime" accounts kept getting banned after a month or two. If they ever do enforce I'm sure their will be pool threads to get to 5 accounts, or there's always the 3 account Dropbox deal, both of which come out to $60/mo. I think Dropbox is unlimited throughput but limited API hits and Google has more than enough API hits but daily transfer caps. That being said unless you upload more than 750gb a day, I've never hit any of the other limits.

Yekul

Citizen
Dec 17, 2019
Worth mentioning it did used to read unlimited (actual), as I purchased it during this time. Now it has changed to the 1TB figure. So it's on their radar, but seems to not be something they're actively chasing up. I also have over the 1TB limit no issues.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending