Original poster
Local time
12:50 PM
Nov 24, 2019
Mount Type
Other
Server Type
None
Hello, sorry for muy english, Im spanish. I had all my content in one teamdrive that I bought for 15€ . Yesterday all teamdrives that this person not work cause something with Google.

I see that is possible get an account unlimeted ( I read in the forum) but the option says just 1tb if have less than 5 users.

How much cost an own account unlimeted?

Thanks if someone can help.

macfreaker

Local time
12:50 PM
Jul 16, 2018
Belgium
I have (alone) a Google Bussiness account (10€/month) for a while now and I have this moment more then 80TB on movies and series.
So no worry.

Reactions: nickmers

Edrock200

Respected Member
Local time
6:50 AM
Nov 17, 2019
Over 150TB no issues, but keep in mind Google may choose to enforce the 1tb limit at any time, which, if it happens, you will need to buy 4 more accounts, or team up with 4 other people. Still worth it IMO but just wanted to put that out there.

nachobel

Staff
Donor
Local time
3:50 AM
Feb 2, 2019
I’d really recommend against using one of those ebay accounts, as they get disabled all the time. I’ve, like others, been on the $12/mo business plan (with one user) and it‘s working great (currently at 110 Tb).

Edrock200

Respected Member
Local time
Nov 17, 2019
Second this. I spent more on those before I knew about the unlimited biz accounts because the "lifetime" accounts kept getting banned after a month or two. If they ever do enforce I'm sure their will be pool threads to get to 5 accounts, or there's always the 3 account Dropbox deal, both of which come out to $60/mo. I think Dropbox is unlimited throughput but limited API hits and Google has more than enough API hits but daily transfer caps. That being said unless you upload more than 750gb a day, I've never hit any of the other limits.

Yekul

Local time
Dec 17, 2019
Worth mentioning it did used to read unlimited (actual), as I purchased it during this time. Now it has changed to the 1TB figure. So it's on their radar, but seems to not be something they're actively chasing up. I also have over the 1TB limit no issues.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.