Ebooks Not Moving with LazyLibrarian

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

lnx-newb

Original poster
Local time
1:10 PM
Nov 30, 2018
I have Lazy Librarian (somewhat) configured. It pulls books from my list in Good Reads and then downloads them. The downloads finish in NZBGet, but never get moved from /mnt/downloads/nzbget/ebooks to /mnt/unionfs/ebooks/

Does anyone else have Lazy Librarian configured correctly and working?

lnx-newb

Original poster
Local time
1:10 PM
Nov 30, 2018
Bumping this back up.

Can anyone tell me which program is responsible for moving files from the mnt/downloads/nzbget/ebooks folder to the move folder? If I manually move them to "Move" then they get moved to Unionfs and then LazyLibrarian picks them up.

I just don't know where to troubleshoot. Is it NZBGet that is supposed to move them, LazyLibrarian, or something else entirely?

timmeh

Respected Member
Local time
9:10 PM
Feb 14, 2019
Bumping this back up.

Can anyone tell me which program is responsible for moving files from the mnt/downloads/nzbget/ebooks folder to the move folder? If I manually move them to "Move" then they get moved to Unionfs and then LazyLibrarian picks them up.

I just don't know where to troubleshoot. Is it NZBGet that is supposed to move them, LazyLibrarian, or something else entirely?
LL is responsible for the move. I'm yet to set it up though so can't help much more ATM...

timmeh

Respected Member
Local time
Feb 14, 2019
BTW - have you managed to get calibre-web working? I can't get past the Google Drive config problem: client_secrets.json is missing or not readable error during config.

bretc

Local time
10:10 PM
Aug 8, 2018
I would also like to get both of these things working, but haven't been able to make it happen...

Reactions: timmeh

timmeh

Respected Member
Local time
Feb 14, 2019
I would also like to get both of these things working, but haven't been able to make it happen...
Really frustrating isn't it. I heard from @Admin9705 in another post that these apps will be working in PG9, so that's good news as PG9 is in beta testing at the moment. Not long to wait!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Staff online

Maintenance Donations

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending