Empty folders deleting | PlexGuide.com

Empty folders deleting

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

kingelk

Active
Original poster
Jan 24, 2019
Can any one help with issues relating to empty folders being deleted within secs of being created. Sometimes I download manual files and manually sort them before moving to gdrive. I create a folder and then when i try and move files to the folders, if im not quick enough the new folder is deleted before i can put anything in it. Once it has a file in it its fine.

timetrex

Elite
Staff
Oct 22, 2018
Why not create or rename the folder in your download dir and then manually move it...

I

kingelk

Active
Original poster
Jan 24, 2019
thats exactly what im trying to do. - within mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/

i sometimes download season packs which are not formatted / named correctly. So i sort them first manually before moving.

I try to create season folders so create season 01. I try and move the newly downloaded episodes into it and it sometimes deletes itself before i can select all the files to move.

i have to move 1 episode quickly to stop it being deleted. then proceed with the rest.

benjamato1

Citizen
Donor
Feb 1, 2020
thats exactly what im trying to do. - within mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/

i sometimes download season packs which are not formatted / named correctly. So i sort them first manually before moving.

I try to create season folders so create season 01. I try and move the newly downloaded episodes into it and it sometimes deletes itself before i can select all the files to move.

i have to move 1 episode quickly to stop it being deleted. then proceed with the rest.
If you are using Sonarr, check your Media Management page with Advanced Settings shown to make sure "Delete Empty Folders" is set to No.

doob

Administrator
Project Manager
Jun 7, 2020
touch /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/<folder>/test.file

so you can bypass the empty folder deleting

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending