Error Installing DelugeVPN | PlexGuide.com

Error Installing DelugeVPN

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Methoxy

Experienced
Original poster
Jan 5, 2019
I get this error when installing DelugeVPN

TASK [Checking for appdata] ****************************************************
Friday 25 January 2019 09:58:39 -0500 (0:00:00.363) 0:00:18.960 ********
fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "elapsed": 300, "msg": "Timeout when waiting for file /opt/appdata/deluge/core.conf"}
to retry, use: --limit @/opt/plexguide/containers/delugevpn.retry

Reactions: 1 users

Sejrup

Experienced
Jan 11, 2019
Ok so tried this as well. Turns out the installation is stalling because it needs the ovpn configuration file. When this is uploaded to /opt/appdata/deluge/openvpn the installation completed.

Next issue is related to permissions. I get the following error Cannot ioctl TUNSETIFF tun: Operation not permitted (errno=1). I'm not great with Linux but I think it might be because I'm running PG as myuser and root is needed for this tunset thing :)

Last edited:

hawk2g

Active
May 2, 2018
Next issue is related to permissions. I get the following error Cannot ioctl TUNSETIFF tun: Operation not permitted (errno=1). I'm not great with Linux but I think it might be because I'm running PG as myuser and root is needed for this tunset thing
I run PG with only root and still get that error too.

Methanoid

Experienced+
Nov 9, 2018
Can I suggest moving to THIS thread https://pgblitz.com/threads/delugevpn.2944/post-23067 where someone seems to have it working.. Maybe we will get lucky and the Community app gets fixed and a Wiki page updated (or even started!) so we can get this working. I would not want to torrent without a VPN!

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending