Discussion - Everything seems setup correctly but im not seeing files in gdrive | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Everything seems setup correctly but im not seeing files in gdrive

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

FelixCharzard

Citizen
Original poster
Nov 18, 2019
I have gone through the setup guide and believe I have everything setup correctly. Having a few issues with gdrive, and the remote mapping in Sonarr/Radarr.

I can search and add NZB's to my download client, download succeeds, and then the file gets creates in /mnt/unionfs/nzget/{tv show name}. Im almost positive I have the remote paths setup correctly in Sonarr, but its not putting the downloads in a tv folder within unionfs/nzbget/ its creating series folders, i.e. unionfs/nzbget/Bob's Burgers (see screenshot) instead of unionfs/nzbget/tv/Bob's Burgers . So when I go to add a show it asks me to define a path which seems wrong, I thought the remote mappings would handle that (screenshot of mappings attached as well). Files are being written to my gdrive as I ran some of the tests I found in these forums and the files showed up in the root directly of my drive. The content im downloading doesnt seem to be ampping correctly and I cant figure out what I am doing wrong. Happy to supply any other info needed.
adding a show in sonarr: Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 11.50.51 AM.png

remote mappings: Screen Shot 2019-11-19 at 11.56.25 AM.png

Any help would be very appreciated!

matt314159

Experienced+
Donor
Nov 29, 2018
I'm concerned that you have /nzbget in the folder structure. My root folder is 1574194326797.png

And your mappings look right.

1574194582491.png

So maybe it's just the root folder path?

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending