Solved - EX52 nvme transfer | PlexGuide.com

Solved EX52 nvme transfer

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

luka289

Citizen+
Original poster
Mar 1, 2018
Hi,

I already transferred here couple of my hetzner servers, and today I have another 2 which I don't need anymore.

Server is located in Germany, dual 1tb nvme, great perfomanse.

Currently I am having 2 which I don't need anymore, I bought them 2 months ago, and they are paid until next week.

If someone is searching for this server, but doesn't want to pay 59euro for a setup fee, I can transfer it to you for 35 euro for one server or if you want both for 60 euro.

If anyone is having any questions, just write it here or send me a pm

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I put this in it's own category near the top. We have several members doing this every month, so makes more sense. Hope someone takes on the offer. Looks good!

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
when could the transfer be done?

luka289

Citizen+
Original poster
Mar 1, 2018
Tomorrow, I just need to copy few things from that server. If it is urgent, I can do it in an hour or two

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
ok i'll let you know. but don't hold specifically for me. no rush.

Hitsville

Citizen+
Donor
Oct 25, 2018
Hi,

I already transferred here couple of my hetzner servers, and today I have another 2 which I don't need anymore.

Server is located in Germany, dual 1tb nvme, great perfomanse.

Currently I am having 2 which I don't need anymore, I bought them 2 months ago, and they are paid until next week.

If someone is searching for this server, but doesn't want to pay 59euro for a setup fee, I can transfer it to you for 35 euro for one server or if you want both for 60 euro.

If anyone is having any questions, just write it here or send me a pm

Hi Luka.
Can you confirm its this one?

I'm just a little unsure as you mention the 59 euro setup fee. But for me here in the UK the setup fee is 70.80 Euros.
With 64.80 euros as the monthly rental.
Also can the nvme's be set as Raid 0? 2TB in raid 0 I may manage at a push but 1TB in raid 1 would definitely exclude me as I grab Remuxes exclusively.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: 1 user

luka289

Citizen+
Original poster
Mar 1, 2018
Hi,

Yes that is this server, currently it is figure it out as raid 0, so you have a little bit less than 2tb of space on it.

The price for you is higher because I wrote the price without vat, if you pay the fee yes you would need to pay plus vat, but if I transfer it to you, you don't need to pay that

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I couldn’t cancel the one I put in prior. Have to pass. Got the larger standard enterprise hd so don’t have space issues with the add one. Plex meta data alone is at 105gb

Hitsville

Citizen+
Donor
Oct 25, 2018
I couldn’t cancel the one I put in prior. Have to pass. Got the larger standard enterprise hd so don’t have space issues with the add one. Plex meta data alone is at 105gb

Yeah I guess that's my concern too. I'm a massive user of VP thumbnails and also have a huge metadata folder.
So I'm gonna have to pass too. That said the CoffeeLakes look sweet. I may be tempted with the larger storage if Hetzner do a "no set up" fees offer come Black Friday.

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Yeah I guess that's my concern too. I'm a massive user of VP thumbnails and also have a huge metadata folder.
So I'm gonna have to pass too. That said the CoffeeLakes look sweet. I may be tempted with the larger storage if Hetzner do a "no set up" fees offer come Black Friday.
i have the larger hd for a second server, so it will be a secondary plex and do all the pulling and the ssd will be good solo

Hitsville

Citizen+
Donor
Oct 25, 2018
i have the larger hd for a second server, so it will be a secondary plex and do all the pulling and the ssd will be good solo

Very true. That said the whole Idea of running Plex and the server in the cloud generally was just as a backup for my more or less duplicate local server.
However, even on my Hetzner auction box things are running so well that I decided to shut down and sell off my local server. I'm getting far too old to manage it all.

If the day comes that Google pulls the plug on unlimited storage, well I guess there's always Netflix. :ROFLMAO: God forbid.

luka289

Citizen+
Original poster
Mar 1, 2018

Not a problem, one user decidated to take it.

One user told me to save one for him, but he now decided he doesn't want it anymore, so I still have one left.

If anyone is interested, just send me a pm :)

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Got any takers on the last one yet? Keeping people to do date incase

luka289

Citizen+
Original poster
Mar 1, 2018
Still no, I still have one left.

The moment I transfer that one I will write it here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending