Feeder server? | PlexGuide.com

Feeder server?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

jrwillis177

Citizen+
Original poster
Apr 25, 2019
I currently use a wholesaleinternet server for 4-5 concurrent players, 1 direct play the rest transcode. All clients are located in SoCal, the plex server in Texas. This works no problem, and for around $30 a month is a deal. I'd been using GCE as a feeder for about a year now, and outside of the every other month redeploy, it's been no hassle. Recently however, I've had two GCE instances terminated for cryptomining, presumably because of frequent downloading.

I believe I'd like to switch to a feeder less struggle. This server only needs to be able to run sabnzbd, sonarr, radarr and ombi, that's it. Preferably as fast as possible download speed, and decently fast processing speed so that the drives don't fill up.

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
If the reason given is crypto mining, it’s likely based on CPU activity being constantly pinned.

kennsann

Experienced
Sep 14, 2019
I would just get a hetzner auction box. Pretty easy to deal with, and has 1gbps unmetered and they wont bat a eye lid if you use it 24/7.

Alternatively there is hetzner cloud and contabo's VPS.

Another is Soyoustart, you can get a dedi for cheaps there too.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending