Files moving to folder encrypt on gdrive | PlexGuide.com

Files moving to folder encrypt on gdrive

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

syebrexsr

Experienced+
Original poster
Donor
Patron
May 22, 2020
I changed my move to encrypted. Problems that I am having .

1.) nzbget downloads movies but drive space fills up. So I looked and found complete movies in the nzbget /mnt/downloads/nzbget/tv. Tried to import those files, I get already exist . Then I look on my Gdrive and I cannot find anything. I found a folder called "encrypt" on gdrive. The downloads are going in there but either the folders are encrypted or something but nothing can read the files. When I go and login to the gdrive with my google account, look in the my drive folder. I don't see anything new uploading. I do see Binary files in the encrypted folder.

2.) basically when I moved to encrypted I believe things went bad. My gdrive is not registering expansion of space, it just sits at 13.8 TB.

I am confused here if you can't tell so if someone could give me a list of details to pull so that you or someone can help me, I will do that and post here.

1599403351807.png

What I found so far, I think the files are now encrypted and can only be read by my server and it's apps. When I go to Gdrive they are no where to be found for a search by name. When I go into the encrypt folder on my gdrive where things seem to be going, there are just encrypted files so.

1.) When you do and Encrypted move; is it true that the files are only visible to my server which encrypted them?
2.) Is it true I should not be able to search for them on gmail.com/My Drive?

Thank you :)
Post automatically merged:

ok - nevermind - I am going to start from scratch.

Last edited:

mujambajecha

Citizen
Sep 16, 2018
I changed my move to encrypted. Problems that I am having .

1.) nzbget downloads movies but drive space fills up. So I looked and found complete movies in the nzbget /mnt/downloads/nzbget/tv. Tried to import those files, I get already exist . Then I look on my Gdrive and I cannot find anything. I found a folder called "encrypt" on gdrive. The downloads are going in there but either the folders are encrypted or something but nothing can read the files. When I go and login to the gdrive with my google account, look in the my drive folder. I don't see anything new uploading. I do see Binary files in the encrypted folder.

2.) basically when I moved to encrypted I believe things went bad. My gdrive is not registering expansion of space, it just sits at 13.8 TB.

I am confused here if you can't tell so if someone could give me a list of details to pull so that you or someone can help me, I will do that and post here.

View attachment 4865

What I found so far, I think the files are now encrypted and can only be read by my server and it's apps. When I go to Gdrive they are no where to be found for a search by name. When I go into the encrypt folder on my gdrive where things seem to be going, there are just encrypted files so.

1.) When you do and Encrypted move; is it true that the files are only visible to my server which encrypted them?
2.) Is it true I should not be able to search for them on gmail.com/My Drive?

Thank you :)
Post automatically merged:

ok - nevermind - I am going to start from scratch.
syebrexsr,

The Wiki explains how the files are moved around. if you are using radarr/sonarr you will specify the download/mapping there and make sure they correspond with nzbget so they know where to locate the files and to complete the import. If your drive space is depleting then check your mappings as most likely your files are not being uploaded to gdrive and are sitting on the local disk.

If you are unsure how it works after checking out the wiki, dont be afraid to ask.

Cheers!

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending