Discussion - Files not deleting from Google Drive | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Files not deleting from Google Drive

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Dsplowman

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Oct 27, 2018
Reaching out to see if anyone is experiencing the same issue as me. I have installed v 8.1.3 and running PG Move with no encryption. My situation is when I delete a file form plex, sonarr, or radars, the file comes back in minutes. This is happening because the files are not being deleted on my google drive and getting synced back to these applications. Any thoughts or comments?

Reactions: 1 user
M

MrDoob

if you delete the file / folder from /mnt/unionfs you can*t delete this #

/mnt/uninofs/ is only for read open ..

this is the " n00b-safe-mode "

you can only delete the ffiles from
/mnt/gdrive
/mnt/gcrypt
/mnt/tdrive
/mnt/tcrypt

and lokal

Dsplowman

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Oct 27, 2018
Is this new in version 8, because I could definitely delete files directly from plex and have them appear in the trash folder in google drive.

Dsplowman

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Oct 27, 2018
Is the workaround to add /mnt/gdrive/tv to Plex instead of /mnt/unionfs/tv

Guess that won't work, /mnt/gdrive is greyed on in Plex.

M

MrDoob

/mnt/unionfs/tv and /mnt/gdrive/tv is the same folder ..

but in /mnt/gdrive/*** is read/wright open

and in

/mnt/unionfs/*** is only read-only open ..

Dsplowman

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Oct 27, 2018
I get that, so how do I delete files directly form Plex, Radarr, or Sonarr?

Dsplowman

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Oct 27, 2018
in version 7 the sync worked both ways, I shouldn't have to delete files in ssh by going to /mnt/gdrive/tv

Dsplowman

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Oct 27, 2018
If this is the case, how does Radarr and Sonarr delete files when a better quality is found? Are you using /mnt/gdrive/tv in Sonarr?

Dsplowman

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Oct 27, 2018
I'll redeploy and see if gdrive is available, but are you linking /mnt/gdrive/tv to Sonarr and /mnt/gdrive/movies to Radarr? Otherwise they would be deleting form unionfs and being synced back.

This is different than version 7, I could link /unionfs/tv to Plex and delete from there.

samspade21

Citizen
Donor
Aug 11, 2018
I am seeing the same issue, in version 7 I had Plex and Radarr pointed to /mnt/unionfs and deletes would end up being pushed back to Google Drive. In version 8, deletes via unionfs do not get pushed back. Is this a change or a bug?

Dsplowman

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Oct 27, 2018
I am seeing the same issue, in version 7 I had Plex and Radarr pointed to /mnt/unionfs and deletes would end up being pushed back to Google Drive. In version 8, deletes via unionfs do not get pushed back. Is this a change or a bug?
I was able to get this to work by creating a mount manually by going to /opt/appdata/plexguide/rclone config.

Make sure you name the drive gdrive.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending