Discussion - Files not moving to Gdrive. | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Files not moving to Gdrive.

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

electrorad

Citizen+
Sep 30, 2018
They are in category folders correct? /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/category? They have to be inside a category folder.

I see your problem. They shouldn't be there if sonarr/radarr imported them. They should instead be in /mnt/downloads/category

Did you setup the required download client mappings as per the wiki? you need to do that. Make sure you put the mappings in correctly, casing matters!, must be all lowercase. The host matters too, it should be sabnzbd, some people ignore what we wrote and decided to put sabnzbd.mydomain for the host (which would be correct, only if arr and sab are not on the same server)

Thank you will try that and redeploy PBblitz

:)

electrorad

Citizen+
Sep 30, 2018
Thank you just to clarify i have changed the download mappings to the below?

In sonarr I have :

Host: sabnzbd
remote path:/mnt/unionfs/tv
local path: /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd/

And Radarr:

Host:sabnzbd
remote path:/mnt/unionfs/movies
local path/mnt/downloads/sabnzbd

Somehow think this is wrong and missing something hmmm
Hi Guys racking my braisn out trying to figure this out mnt/move is definitely working because manually moved the mnt/sabnzbd/downloads to mnt/move folder and these have been uploaded to Tdrive. Any help appreciated thank you

regards

Paul

S

subse7en

You didn't follow the wiki, your remote mappings are wrong, that's not what we listed in the wiki to do.

Why did you add the category at the end, please re-read the wiki page and change it to be exactly how we said

electrorad

Citizen+
Sep 30, 2018
You didn't follow the wiki, your remote mappings are wrong, that's not what we listed in the wiki to do.

Why did you add the category at the end, please re-read the wiki page and change it to be exactly how we said
Done!

Host: sabnzbd
remote path:/mnt/downloads/sabnzbd
local path: /mnt/unionfs/sabnzbd

Still PGBlitz is not working I have checked all the mappings via wiki page and ensured sabnzbd incomplete and download paths are correct and exactly has wiki. Also run PGblitx.conf and no errors. Set new project,keys and G and T drive tokens again and re-added new e-mails and re-deployed PGblitz. To no avail. Is there any logs I can post up so you can identify where the issue is? I was using PGmove before so most of my files are on Gdrive and a few newly created ones on Tdrive when PGblitz did work! Does it matter I have same folders on both drives so i.e tv and movies ??

S

subse7en

Its unfortunately not going to fix prior downloads.

Look inside /mnt/downloads/tv, I bet there is another tv folder underneath it, same for movies.

Or under /mnt/downloads, you will see all of your renamed media?

check gdrive, probably uploaded to the root and not under the category. It's gonna need some manual steps from you.

electrorad

Citizen+
Sep 30, 2018

Look inside /mnt/downloads/tv, I bet there is another tv folder underneath it, same for movies.

check gdrive, probably uploaded to the root and not under the category. It's gonna need some manual steps from you.

Thank you for your help Sub7even for your time and help very much appreciated and everybody else!

Unfrotunately Negative no uploads to gdrive root or anywhere else And also no duplicate folders l. I have added some screenshots from sonarr and sabnzbd also regarding remote mappings and directorys. I can see sabnzbd folder on gdrive through server browse but it is not on gdrive when logged into gsuite account. Very strange I have alot of patience and won't quit till I have it working has for plex playing times and direct play absoutely spot on! very well done team! A blu ray movie 1920x1080p loads within 5 seconds! alot less time waiting about for things to start playing! so very impreased with that compared to a few releases ago when was 20-30 seconds. ? Thank you all. ??

Attachments

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending