Discussion - Files not uploading to gdrive | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Files not uploading to gdrive

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

boganslayer

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Hey all - i had this all working but due to unforeseen circumstances had to do a fresh install and now it doesn't seem to want to upload anything to gdrive. It makes the initial "plexguide" folder.

Below are screenshots of my setup. Files go to rutorrent for download once selected its just that it doesn't upload to my gdrive from there...

I'm literally banging my head against a wall.

Attachments

boganslayer

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Jan 19, 2019
I give in today. Files still not copying over to gdrive :(

Thinking of taking it back to 8.2.6 just to try one more time.(currently on 8.3.6)

Any help would be more than appreciated !!!

murkr

Experienced
Donor
Nov 5, 2018
I give in today. Files still not copying over to gdrive :(

Thinking of taking it back to 8.2.6 just to try one more time.(currently on 8.3.6)

Any help would be more than appreciated !!!
Are you using pgmove or pgblitz? If pgmove probably not worth using up more time at the moment as a few of us have the same issue

Reactions: 1 user

boganslayer

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Are you using pgmove or pgblitz? If pgmove probably not worth using up more time at the moment as a few of us have the same issue
I'm using pgmove. You sir are a life saver as I've been driving myself insane now I can perhaps relax.

Is there a link toward the guys having trouble or updates?

murkr

Experienced
Donor
Nov 5, 2018
I'm using pgmove. You sir are a life saver as I've been driving myself insane now I can perhaps relax.

Is there a link toward the guys having trouble or updates?
I spent my night on discord last night trying to get this sorted with the person coding, trying out different things. Unfortunately I think it worked for about 1 movie out of around 20 files I tried. Now I'm to the point where file moves to /mnt/move and after some time it just gets deleted (definitely not in gdrive). I know I'm losing the will to live so not worth wasting your time lol

boganslayer

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Jan 19, 2019
I spent my night on discord last night trying to get this sorted with the person coding, trying out different things. Unfortunately I think it worked for about 1 movie out of around 20 files I tried. Now I'm to the point where file moves to /mnt/move and after some time it just gets deleted (definitely not in gdrive). I know I'm losing the will to live so not worth wasting your time lol
Hahah, Okay I think I will ease off it for a couple days see if there is any developments coming up. Just was frustrating me because I had it working perfectly about 24 hours ago.

I can see that it has made the /tv/ folder in /mnt/move just no files in there, even made a folder on gdrive "tv" but no files in there either ----
Code:
[email protected] /mnt/move # cd /mnt/move/tv
[email protected] /mnt/move/tv # ls -ls
total 0
Would be great if there was a discord group for plexguide - sometimes it's quicker when we can just help each-other.

murkr

Experienced
Donor
Nov 5, 2018
Yes there is a discord group for PG. Also I've just deployed pgblitz. This seems to work so may just stick with this, at least for now.

boganslayer

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Yes there is a discord group for PG. Also I've just deployed pgblitz. This seems to work so may just stick with this, at least for now.
Never used pgblitz but I just may have to learn if this is the case. PGblitz is just more aimed towards tdrive if I'm not wrong?

How would one find this discord group as it would make life easier with updates etc.. ?

Sejrup

Experienced
Jan 11, 2019
PG Blitz uses TD in order to be able to exceed the 750 GB upload limit that is on PG Move. PG Blitz can handle upwards of 15 TB a day

Last edited:

boganslayer

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Jan 19, 2019
PG Blitz uses TD in order to be able to exceed the 750 GB upload limit that is on PG Move. PG Blitz can handle upwards of 15 TB a day
That works for me especially if it isn't giving these current issues pgmove is giving us.

I will do a fresh install tomorrow as I've messed with too many things. I need to get this running in the next week so I can get rid of my other server and use this as my main.

Sejrup

Experienced
Jan 11, 2019
Setup of PG Blitz was a breeze using the wiki.
Only issue I had was trying to backup 20 TB from a freenas box running Ubuntu with PG in a VM. That was a no-go for me :)

murkr

Experienced
Donor
Nov 5, 2018
Setup of PG Blitz was a breeze using the wiki.
Only issue I had was trying to backup 20 TB from a freenas box running Ubuntu with PG in a VM. That was a no-go for me :)
Yea easy to set up for me too, just not sure if it will work as I back up my gdrive to another gdrive. And with it using tdrive its causing me issues backing up from tdrive to gdrive

S

subse7en

Everyone, please redeploy move and report back. Hopefully it's fixed

S

subse7en

Don't use edu accounts...
Especially if you bought one off eBay, Google knows and they can and do ban you for that.

boganslayer

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Jan 19, 2019
Don't use edu accounts...
Especially if you bought one off eBay, Google knows and they can and do ban you for that.
Currently in the process of setting up a g-suite - do they always need a domain? It's just verifying my domain and mx entries.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending