Discussion - files stuck in /mnt/downloads/nzbget/ etc | PlexGuide.com

Discussion files stuck in /mnt/downloads/nzbget/ etc

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

houseofpaul

PG Sergeant
Original poster
Jan 12, 2019
Some files are getting stuck in the nzbget download folder and never getting renamed or uploaded. Not sure what I can do to resolve this.

eg this folder has a lot of folders with movies in it but they never seem to get renamed and moved.
/mnt/dowloads/nzbget/movies

T

TheShadow

Check radarr there's usually a good reason.

Also ensure you have setup the download client path mappings in Arr settings (see arr wiki). If you don't have these your files will be copied and not moved.i

i recommend a redeploy of pgclone too

Reactions: houseofpaul

houseofpaul

PG Sergeant
Original poster
Jan 12, 2019
I think it was because I had 2 sonarr/radarr servers pushing downloads to 1 nzbget server. I removed the second server and redeployed pgclone and it is working properly now

Universe

PG First Sergeant
Mar 8, 2019
I think it was because I had 2 sonarr/radarr servers pushing downloads to 1 nzbget server. I removed the second server and redeployed pgclone and it is working properly now

I've got similar issue but I've completely destroyed mine trying to fix it so possible to help out and reset up radarr with nzbget for me ?

Assists Greatly with Development Costs

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending