Ombi - Frustrating issues with OMBI and Radarr | PlexGuide.com

Ombi Frustrating issues with OMBI and Radarr

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

misury

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Jan 25, 2018
Hey all!

Picked up a nice EX42-NVMe server and have everything setup. The problem I'm having is while OMBI is connecting to Sonarr/Radarr, it will not work with Radarr at all. It passes all the checks, but movies sit in the processing stage. The same setting in Sonarr and Sonarr works perfectly. I've checked the logs for errors and none are present. I've tried clearing out the API just to make sure, and that did nothing as well. This is my only hangup on the server, so please help me retain my sanity. :)

Thanks,
Misury

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
I believe processing means it has been added to radarr but isn't downloaded yet. Have you confirmed radarr has added and downloaded/processed the movie? I *think* ombi updates to available when it sees it in Plex.

misury

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Jan 25, 2018
Yeah, I hopped in Radarr and nothing in there. I can add movies manually to Radarr and they work, but OMBI no go. =/
Post automatically merged:

Yep, like I said, radarr works perfectly on its own, OMBI just doesn't want to work properly. Here's some screen caps. It just sits there. Again, thank you for any help. This isn't my first setup, far from it, but I must be missing something.

1578869868194.png
1578869927076.png
1578869958510.png

Last edited:

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
When you go to your ombi settings, do you have it set as host radarr and port 7878? Does it test ok? Can you manually add a movie in radarr directly?
*Edit* just saw your note about it working properly in radarr. Confirm your radarr setup and run tests in ombi. Also make sure you don't have another movie provider like couch potato setup

Last edited:

misury

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Jan 25, 2018
No additional providers, I only use sonarr/radarr/ombi/nzbget/plex really.

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
No problem. Wish I could be more help! This is an odd one. I take it you've done the obvious stuff like restarting containers, etc? Does the account making the request have auto approve rights? In portainer recreated the ombi container and told it to pull the latest image?

Assuming the answers to the above are yes, try this, open portainer, open the container logs for ombi and in another tab open the container logs for radarr. Add a movie request to ombi. Wait 15 seconds or so and copy those logs here. You can also pull the logs natively from radarr/ombi, whichever is easier for you. One other thing to try is swap out radarr as the host name in ombi with it's docker IP (172...)

Doubt that will change anything but I did run into an issue once where ombi wouldn't work with the host name, which miraculously resolved itself.

Reactions: 1 user

misury

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Jan 25, 2018
Well, I tried rebuilding ombi and pulling the latest image. I am doing the request with the admin account and have tried another user account. Both end up in Processing.

I tried using the hard coded 172.etc in Ombi also with no positive results. I'll try again for those logs. But honestly, it hasn't produced anything so far.

thank you for the guidance, I do appreciate you!

Misury

misury

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Jan 25, 2018
Well, I finally just gave up, imported Ombi and Radarr from my old server with backup/restore, and called it a day. I had to update keys and such, but it worked immediately. So who the heck knows, but at least it's up and running finally. :) Thanks for your help Edrock200.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending