GCE Feeder Edition | PlexGuide.com

GCE Feeder Edition

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Spoonsy1480

VIP
Original poster
Feb 23, 2018
I setup feeder last night but I think I set something wrong I was using the new automatic set up, that by the way is fantastic, when it said about changing drive location I didn’t set anything now when I try to add a movie it doesn’t move to tdrive but stays on local drive

Spoonsy1480

VIP
Original poster
Feb 23, 2018
I did start a new project but I think I may have used my already configured project as that already has all my data on gdrive and tdrive

Armin

Experienced
Staff
Mar 28, 2018
I did start a new project but I think I may have used my already configured project as that already has all my data on gdrive and tdrive
thats is your problem ypu need to login to the account that using vm and make project on that account

Spoonsy1480

VIP
Original poster
Feb 23, 2018
if I use that project will it still see my GDrive and tdrive as I have data on both as I have only just started using pgblitz have always used move before, I used my old project auth on GDrive and tdrive but used new project for pgblitz

Armin

Experienced
Staff
Mar 28, 2018
with each google acount you use for that 300$ credit when you run your vm instance at the beginning mount your gdrive and tdrive with rclone this way all your file going to be in unionfs folder
after that just login with the account your vm on it
and make a project and the reset

Attachments

Spoonsy1480

VIP
Original poster
Feb 23, 2018
My mistake was using 2 projects now everything is running as it should be

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!