GCE FeederEdition - stopped working overnight | PlexGuide.com

GCE FeederEdition - stopped working overnight

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

hemantx

Citizen+
Original poster
Donor
Jan 18, 2019
When I went to bed last night, my feeder was plugging along doing its thing. This morning, I looked and I lost connection to Sab, Radarr, and Sonarr. I could no longer ssh into the machine. I logged into the Google console and reset the server. Once it rebooted, I was able to SSH back into it, but none of the apps are working. Anyone have any thoughts?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
When I went to bed last night, my feeder was plugging along doing its thing. This morning, I looked and I lost connection to Sab, Radarr, and Sonarr. I could no longer ssh into the machine. I logged into the Google console and reset the server. Once it rebooted, I was able to SSH back into it, but none of the apps are working. Anyone have any thoughts?
what version are you using? if your using v8.4base :D then that's why (which is a beta) because it will shut them all down. you need to goto portainer and check the logs.

hemantx

Citizen+
Original poster
Donor
Jan 18, 2019
I'm using 8.4.2 ....so just restart in portainer. Easy peasy.

Last edited:

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
well what I meant is use the logs to figure out any issues :D

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending