GCE | PlexGuide.com

GCE

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

sc4nd4l

Experienced
Original poster
Sep 4, 2018
Hi,
I'm trying to setup GCE Feeder box with google and the automatic version.

It deploys and I can setup PlexGuide.
I then select:

GC Feeder edition ( if this is wrong, tell me ). Then I try to configure PGBlitz. I added a second TeamDrive and configured rclone to that one.
is that the correct way to do it?

brute

Citizen
Nov 3, 2018
Hi,
I'm trying to setup GCE Feeder box with google and the automatic version.

It deploys and I can setup PlexGuide.
I then select:

GC Feeder edition ( if this is wrong, tell me ). Then I try to configure PGBlitz. I added a second TeamDrive and configured rclone to that one.
is that the correct way to do it?
I am also looking for the answer to this question. It does not seem like there is documentation around the configuration of GCE/blitz

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I've read this and still have a few questions.

Do we need to create a second team drive and create keys/pgblitz separately on the gce vm?

How does the content from the feeder box make it to my existing team drive now?

If you could provide some detailed steps after the gce instance has been deployed, that would be amazing.

Thanks
I have a video in the youtube series. Once your inside the VM, you just need to deploy the GCE instance. You need to create seperate keys, do this by creating another project. If not, the keys will overrwerite each other. For your team drive, it makes it there when you just set up rclone with the tdrive (because you will sign in). I working on a new wiki over time and solo adding links within the program.

brute

Citizen
Nov 3, 2018
I have a video in the youtube series. Once your inside the VM, you just need to deploy the GCE instance. You need to create seperate keys, do this by creating another project. If not, the keys will overrwerite each other. For your team drive, it makes it there when you just set up rclone with the tdrive (because you will sign in). I working on a new wiki over time and solo adding links within the program.
I will gladly write up the steps for the wiki if you can link me to the video showing how to do it. Deal?

brute

Citizen
Nov 3, 2018
GCE is great, 4 cpus though to max out that usenet speed.
I did notice that the current auto-deploy of GCE only builds the VM with 1 nvme drive, so I have to keep unpausing sabnzbd once the disk clears out.

Porkie

Experienced+
Staff
Aug 9, 2018
I did notice that the current auto-deploy of GCE only builds the VM with 1 nvme drive, so I have to keep unpausing sabnzbd once the disk clears out.
Im not sure if Sab has it but in NZBget you can set up schedules to unpause the queue.

Reactions: 1 user

pb1051

Experienced
Nov 6, 2018
There's a few discrepancies depending on the guide. It's caused me to backtrack many times. :-(

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
It only creates one nvme, but when GCE deploys, it links it for you. The regular drives that is created is standard and is 100GB.

brute

Citizen
Nov 3, 2018
question....Is the only difference in the GCE config vs standard gdrive build just the configuration of nvme drives?

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending