Discussion - Gdrive - 5 user to get unlimited plan? | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Gdrive - 5 user to get unlimited plan?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

dlk88

Citizen
Original poster
May 19, 2019
"You need 5 users at 10$/month each, so it costs 50$/month to have unlimited drive space. Less than 5 users you get 1 tb per user. "

I have read that some guys have this, but still have unlitited drive space. I have 14TB home storage and either I need to buy a new 10TB hdd or move my library to Gdrive.
Anyone that is here that knows this?

captains1stm8

Citizen+
Dec 11, 2018
"You need 5 users at 10$/month each, so it costs 50$/month to have unlimited drive space. Less than 5 users you get 1 tb per user. "

I have read that some guys have this, but still have unlitited drive space. I have 14TB home storage and either I need to buy a new 10TB hdd or move my library to Gdrive.
Anyone that is here that knows this?
I

Hey, Dlk88! Yes, all that you stated about Google Drive is technically true, however, you don’t need to sign up 5 users. If you get just the 1 account and setup a team drive, it will allow you to have unlimited storage. I know that tidbit was covered in the documentation somewhere, but maybe it’s been moved? IDK. Regardless, 1 account + create team drive = unlimited storage. I currently have something like 270TBs on mine, and it’s growing every day.

I hope that helps, and good luck with everything!

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 17, 2018
Trust me, u only need 1.

Xployt

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Sep 26, 2018
I have a feeling your 14TB of data is going to grow exponentially!

Cthe1

Veteran
Mar 5, 2019
I

Hey, Dlk88! Yes, all that you stated about Google Drive is technically true, however, you don’t need to sign up 5 users. If you get just the 1 account and setup a team drive, it will allow you to have unlimited storage. I know that tidbit was covered in the documentation somewhere, but maybe it’s been moved? IDK. Regardless, 1 account + create team drive = unlimited storage. I currently have something like 270TBs on mine, and it’s growing every day.

I hope that helps, and good luck with everything!
Is it necessary to create the team drive? i'm using it with just a GSuite account, without the teamdrive.

Reactions: captains1stm8

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 17, 2018
Is it necessary to create the team drive? i'm using it with just a GSuite account, without the teamdrive.
only if exceeding the daily 750gb barrier

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending