• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Solved Gdrive 750gb limit

Read Deiteq's (Cofounder) Review & For a Discount Voucher!

Datamonkeh

PG Captain
Partner
It's 750GB per paying user per day, when you remove a user you get to choose who retains the data, i'm sure you can see where this is going ....

Minor point - you've posted this in the flex/emby section, it's not really a plex/emby related question :)

Escondido

PG Ambassador
It's 750GB per paying user per day, when you remove a user you get to choose who retains the data, i'm sure you can see where this is going ....

Minor point - you've posted this in the flex/emby section, it's not really a plex/emby related question :)
I was not aware there was an option to transfer the data to a different user. That gives me a few ideas. Do you know if there is a limit for how much data is transferred when said user is deleted?

Datamonkeh

PG Captain
Partner
I was not aware there was an option to transfer the data to a different user. That gives me a few ideas. Do you know if there is a limit for how much data is transferred when said user is deleted?
I confess I don't, that said I can't see why it would be limited as the data will already be uploaded and it's just an issue of changing ownership. The change was made a few versions ago in PG from memory, it's in the same option menu as rate uncapping iirc.

OP
OP
P

Plexshare

PG User
I see a reddit post about a week ago saying it can be achieved via a team drive. for no extra cost, may be worth a look into

Also what is peoples download speed for hetzner on nzbget

Ive only tested 2 downloads but was getting about 20mbps

Where as my old vps i used (scaleway) was getting about 80 - 100mbps

Also is there an easy setup to make the google drives auto switch when the limit is hit ?

Thanks

Datamonkeh

PG Captain
Partner
I see a reddit post about a week ago saying it can be achieved via a team drive. for no extra cost, may be worth a look into

Also what is peoples download speed for hetzner on nzbget

Ive only tested 2 downloads but was getting about 20mbps

Where as my old vps i used (scaleway) was getting about 80 - 100mbps

Also is there an easy setup to make the google drives auto switch when the limit is hit ?

Thanks
Which provider/have you set it to the EU host if that's an option?

MoneySings

PG Ambassador
Donated
About the same as MoneySings. Uploads to gdrive average 30-50MB/s. I'm not sure if it's possible to increase that speed.
I know if you
sudo pico /opt/appdata/PlexGuide/move.sh

Change

rclone move --bwlimit 10M

to something like

rclone move --bwlimit 70M

However, if you run the built in speedtest in PlexGuide, that will tell you the speed you can get to GDrive - mine is

## CDN Speedtest

CacheFly : 95.74 MiB/s | 765.92 Mbps | ping 4.868ms
CDN.net : 72.23 MiB/s | 577.80 Mbps | ping 5.103ms
G-Drive : 62.66 MiB/s | 501.30 Mbps | ping 5.072ms

So you probably cannot set it higher than 60M.

Oh, restart the move service or reboot pc for new setting to kick in.

Admin9705

Administrator
Co-Founder
Website
plexguide.com
I know if you
sudo pico /opt/appdata/PlexGuide/move.sh

Change

rclone move --bwlimit 10M

to something like

rclone move --bwlimit 70M

However, if you run the built in speedtest in PlexGuide, that will tell you the speed you can get to GDrive - mine is

## CDN Speedtest

CacheFly : 95.74 MiB/s | 765.92 Mbps | ping 4.868ms
CDN.net : 72.23 MiB/s | 577.80 Mbps | ping 5.103ms
G-Drive : 62.66 MiB/s | 501.30 Mbps | ping 5.072ms

So you probably cannot set it higher than 60M.

Oh, restart the move service or reboot pc for new setting to kick in.
I'm going to get rid of that uncapped, not that great. I'm going to run a beta test that will reset move.sh every 2 hours, if that works i can let it run uncapped easily and then every 2 hours for some reason it's blocked, the uploading will just kick back in.

MoneySings

PG Ambassador
Donated
I was having the odd problem with switching to the Uncapped one - it just wouldnt kick in, or if it did, it would work for a while then nothing... ever... when I tail the upload info, it no longer updates... so I just edited the move.sh file - but urm hit my 750GB limit quickly lol

Admin9705

Administrator
Co-Founder
Website
plexguide.com
I was having the odd problem with switching to the Uncapped one - it just wouldnt kick in, or if it did, it would work for a while then nothing... ever... when I tail the upload info, it no longer updates... so I just edited the move.sh file - but urm hit my 750GB limit quickly lol
Ya i need to remove it, it was a hack job. When I make the fixed version, will you be able to test to see if it kicks back in? I'm going to remove that now so won't be in RC3.

Escondido

PG Ambassador
My move.sh file is listed below and I've been using it without any major issues before PG implemented uncapped speeds. Every now and then I have to restart move. I know G prefers to have big chunks uploaded vs the opposite, but I haven't encountered issues due to SAB's awesome data limit feature. I just set that bad boy to 740GB and have about 40 or so scheduled tasks setup to clean/unpause/etc due to the 60 gb drive I have to work with for that server. Check it twice a day to make sure everything is working.

However, I'm gonna have to get creative with the torrent server because I haven't found any software hacks to limit the amount of data uploaded per day.

Code:
#!/bin/bash
while true
do
## Sync, Sleep 8 Minutes, Repeat. BWLIMIT Prevents Google 750GB Google Upload Ban
rclone move --tpslimit 8 --exclude='**partial~' --exclude="**_HIDDEN~" --exclude=".unionfs/**" --exclude=".unionfs-fuse/**" --no-traverse --checkers=$
sleep 300
# Remove empty directories (MrWednesday)
find "/mnt/move/" -mindepth 2 -type d -empty -delete
done

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Donation Drive

Developer Costs

Goal
US $100.00
Earned
US $76.22
This donation drive ends in

0%

Latest Replys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members