NZBGet - Getting to mnt/uninonfs/nzbget/movies then stalls | PlexGuide.com

NZBGet Getting to mnt/uninonfs/nzbget/movies then stalls

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Poore

Active
Original poster
Donor
Dec 29, 2018
Having issues getting files from /mnt/uninonfs/nzbget/movies or tv, but right now focusing on movies, to move into the /mnt/move folder or in my case /mnt/media/move, I am using a second hard drive with "mount bind" and all that looks correct according to https://github.com/Admin9705/PlexGuide.com-The-Awesome-Plex-Server/wiki/Using-2nd-Harddrive
I know there are messages that state do not change download paths but going to a second hard drive seems to have really broken things until I changed the remote path. NZBGet seems to be working great.

I have been doing some reading and found this is one of the wikis - https://github.com/Admin9705/PlexGuide.com-The-Awesome-Plex-Server/wiki/Common-Issues
One thing to try is going to the Wanted page in sonarr/radarr/lidarr and doing a manual interactive import from /mnt/unionfs/mydownloader/mycategory Then hover over the red exclamation icons for a reason why it didn't initially import it.

Here is what I am getting in radarr
import rejected has the same filesize as existing file
not an upgrade for existing episode file

I've tried 3 different movies. All not in my library currently and all give me the errors above. If I manually move the files to the move folder everything works. Just not sure why I am getting those messages on files that are not duplicates of any existing files.

Remote mappings

Host: nzbget
remote path: /mnt/media/downloads/nzbget/
local path: /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/

mounts redeployed
apps reinstalled
Rclone updated v1.46

M

MrDoob

If you want to use the second HDD

reinstall Server.
Install Server OS ubun18.04
Update and update your system
sudo adduser <namd> --uid 1000
mkdir /mnt
!!!!
Mount the second as /mnt
Not any other mount points
!!!
Then install. PLEXGUIDE

So you can never runs in any issuse of the mounts and transport points

Last edited by a moderator:

Poore

Active
Original poster
Donor
Dec 29, 2018
Sounds good, I'll give that a try. thanks for the advice! So far I have been able to figure stuff out but this one was killing me. I couldn't sleep because I kept running this issue through my mind. :)

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending