Google Business Account. German Tax? | PlexGuide.com

Google Business Account. German Tax?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Dexter.

Active
Original poster
Donor
Jan 25, 2020
Hi,

I'm using a Google Business Account with a German address. I noticed now, that Google send the invoices without the german tax (19%) and tells you to take care of that yourself. Of course I don't have a company and therefore I can't pay tax. Will that cause problems in the future? Maybe someone has been using a german account for a while and can report how they handle this. Maybe just don't need to care?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Hi,

I'm using a Google Business Account with a German address. I noticed now, that Google send the invoices without the german tax (19%) and tells you to take care of that yourself. Of course I don't have a company and therefore I can't pay tax. Will that cause problems in the future? Maybe someone has been using a german account for a while and can report how they handle this. Maybe just don't need to care?
Technically, this is a business account. Your paying for the service, so I see no issue for it. I think the tax is critical more if your running a *business buiness* for deductions and etc.

thefireman

Experienced
May 3, 2020
If you are not keeping books about your activity, then you have nothing to worry about. If you were to present the invoice as an expense proof for your company, then you should really pay the the tax for it.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending