Plex - Google Download Quota Exceeded | PlexGuide.com

Plex Google Download Quota Exceeded

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

coltonomore

Citizen+
Original poster
Jan 23, 2020
Hi,

I have all of the settings as it is in the wiki. I also have the intro feature turned off. Over the past week and a half, I am constantly getting my Download Quota Exceeded. Anybody having this issue?

Thanks

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Google has a number of criteria that can apparently trigger the limit, but the simple answer is no. Perhaps if you posted more details of what you’re using (Blitz? Move?) and what services you’re running we may be able to narrow it down.

Reactions: 1 user

coltonomore

Citizen+
Original poster
Jan 23, 2020
nothing has changed at all other than turning off the intro skip feature. but I am using Unencrypted Blitz, Sonarr, Radarr, Organizr, Bazarr, Lidarr, Tautulli, Rutorrent, NZBGet, Netdata.
Post automatically merged:

and plexautoscan

Last edited:

Syndrogo

Experienced
Staff
Mar 2, 2018
Its going to happen. Once your downloads/uploads stabilized you will get the warning constantly.

ALPHA

Citizen+
Staff
Sep 27, 2019
Well sometimes Bazarr could be the culprit, are you mass downloading by any chance, Secondly is your library being scanned ?

coltonomore

Citizen+
Original poster
Jan 23, 2020
Well sometimes Bazarr could be the culprit, are you mass downloading by any chance, Secondly is your library being scanned ?
No mass downloading here. I have it shared with friends and family but there was only 3 things watched since the last 24 hour ban. My library is only scanned with plex auto scan when something is added.

TechButton

Citizen+
Staff
Mar 12, 2018
I just started getting this. I was scanning my files for names to rename and move on my window box. I was also scanning for new music/books/audiobooks at the same time on my Linux box. Only saw it once before..

Syndrogo

Experienced
Staff
Mar 2, 2018
How do you have the drive setup? I have mine in a team drive with no issues.

ALPHA

Citizen+
Staff
Sep 27, 2019
No mass downloading here. I have it shared with friends and family but there was only 3 things watched since the last 24 hour ban. My library is only scanned with plex auto scan when something is added.
PAS with Webhook or Google drive monitoring ?

ALPHA

Citizen+
Staff
Sep 27, 2019
Not sure who that was for: unencrypted, nobody shares files, but I have two Plex boxes running off the data. I did file name changes too, so probably Plex rescanning for them too..
I was wondering the same

TechButton

Citizen+
Staff
Mar 12, 2018
Mine are in a Team Drive as well, I also added some new NZBIndexers in the last few days and my libraries have updated a ton. I am going to just acquaint it with more data scanned and added.

ALPHA

Citizen+
Staff
Sep 27, 2019
Google Drive Monitoring with client ID and secret
It'll be better if you added a detailed description of the problem you were facing next time around (logs, configs, setup, any other information you might seem relevant), of course without compromising your privacy. Please note we don't have access to your server or know how it's setup, we can only speculate/try to solve based on the information you provide. It'll give us a better chance to identify and solve your problem, also helping those who might have it in the future. Just a friendly advice 🙂.

Reactions: 1 users

coltonomore

Citizen+
Original poster
Jan 23, 2020
It'll be better if you added a detailed description of the problem you were facing next time around (logs, configs, setup, any other information you might seem relevant), of course without compromising your privacy. Please note we don't have access to your server or know how it's setup, we can only speculate/try to solve based on the information you provide. It'll give us a better chance to identify and solve your problem, also helping those who might have it in the future. Just a friendly advice 🙂.
I understand that thanks. I was trying to see if others are having the same issue as it seemed weird it just started after months of it working fine.

ALPHA

Citizen+
Staff
Sep 27, 2019
Sure I understand, was just saying help us help you.

Reactions: 1 users

coltonomore

Citizen+
Original poster
Jan 23, 2020
UPDATE: I think it was PlexAutoScan causing the issue as it was sending an API request for the Sharedrive every 2 minutes. It hasnt happened since I changed it to every 12 hours.
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE: I think it was PlexAutoScan causing the issue as it was sending an API request for the Sharedrive every 2 minutes. It hasnt happened since I changed it to every 12 hours.
UPDATE 2: Nevermind. It did it again with the plex not even being used.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending