Discussion - Google Drive keeps failing | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Google Drive keeps failing

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

delo22

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Apr 16, 2020
hi I’m trying to mount google drive I’ve done the wiki to a t and I still keep receiving an error failed to create google drive failed to create oauth client

MP-JT

Citizen+
Staff
Donor
Apr 21, 2020
Could you be a bit more specific with your issues. Please add some error logs. With this information it's hard for us to help you.

delo22

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Donor
Apr 16, 2020
2020/09/05 14:11:05 Failed to create file system for "gdrive:": drive: failed when making oauth client: failed to create oauth client: invalid character ':' after object key:value pair
2020/09/05 14:11:05 Failed to create file system for "gdrive:/plexguide": drive: failed when making oauth client: failed to create oauth client: invalid character ':' after object key:value pair
2020/09/05 14:11:05 Failed to create file system for "gdrive:": drive: failed when making oauth client: failed to create oauth client: invalid character ':' after object key:value pair
Post automatically merged:

i keep getting this error

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
2020/09/05 14:11:05 Failed to create file system for "gdrive:/plexguide": drive: failed when making oauth client: failed to create oauth client: invalid character ':' after object key:value pair
Post automatically merged:

i keep getting this error
You most likely created the wrong kind of oauth key. Make sure you make an oauth "desktop application" key, not web application. If you are using the right kind, make sure there are no extra spaces before or after the key and secret.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending