What's new
PlexGuide.com

Register a free account today to become a Plex Guide Member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Info Guides - Wiki HomePage

Admin9705

Administrator
Staff member
Co-Founder
Reactions
265 1 1
PlexGuide Wiki

GITHub Project Reference: https://github.com/Admin9705/PlexGuide.com-The-Awesome-Plex-Server

1. Help PlexGuide Grow
2. Common Sense Check
3. Prior to setting up your PlexGuide Server:
4. PlexGuide Install Instructions:
5. Establishing Google Drive, PlexDrive & Google Drive:
6. Program Configuration Guides:
7. Extra Information Guides:
8. Developer Information:

Last edited:
Reactions
9 0 0
my suggestions is to organize the wiki the same as the menu inside the plexguide app. make each major menu a sub forum or something like that

thoughts?

kalyway

Tech Support
Staff member
Tech Support
Journalist
Donation Sponsor
Reactions
22 0 0
I know it's listed in the category forum above this but I constantly come to this thread to find everything and I think "Installing Plex Guide" should be inserted between 1 and 2. I think having new users search through the threads to find it might be more difficult.

I didn't know where to find how to install the actual Plex guide until I went to GitHub for it cause there are so many threads for me to look through :)

https://plexguide.com/threads/plexguide-install-instructions.243/

OP
OP
Admin9705

Admin9705

Administrator
Staff member
Co-Founder
Reactions
265 1 1
Ignore it! I'm at 184TB for a solo user :D if using please use the discount code, it helps us both and cover costs (forum/hardware). It's a 14 day trail on top of that and you'll see. been like this for almost 2 years now :D

Donations go towards the cost of the Server, Forum Cost, and Licenses!
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Development 3
Admin9705 Wiki & Guide Storage 2
Drobo10 Development 5