Discussion - Having issue for Traefik deployment | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Having issue for Traefik deployment

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

coolj2019

Noobz
Original poster
Dec 14, 2019
I tried to follow the video but seems it's not working for some point so I tried to follow the video instructions but some reason can't see it and I'm looking for instructions to read it steps by steps to ensure everything is working. I do have it ready for VPS and Cloudflare and a domain. I been searching it everywhere to find the instructions to read it and also I have sent a message from facebook messenger to Plexguide. I am waiting for the response.. nothing happens so I decided to post this here.. I am learning it myself and trying to find someone who knows alot more than I do for the deployment stuff..

coolj2019

Noobz
Original poster
Dec 14, 2019
I gave up for several days.. I am struggling with Cloudflare and origin server to get the treafik working so I can stream my google drive to the plex server alone no other modifications is needed. I have 2 vps now but still struggling.. otherwise instructions with reading will help a lot. Something need more details in the video too. my back hurts right now..
Post automatically merged:

Now everything is resolved... plex and RaiDrive now works fine with a VPS windows server. I have no issues at all.. don't need a Blitz configuration.
Post automatically merged:

however the cloudflare is working on my own domain name with a web server hosting.

Last edited:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending