Welcome to PlexGuide.com

Register & Join Our Community Today!

Register Log in

Heimdall Added to PG Applications

Read Deiteq's (Cofounder) Review & For a Discount Voucher!
Thread starter #1

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Team,

Heimdall has been added to the PlexGuide Applicaiton suite. Run the lastest update and you'll find it under PROGRAMS > UI Organizers! Thanks to @pentaganos for an awesome suggestion. We hope that KodeStar's project continues to grow! Use port 1111 for the program and wait for up to a minute to see the program launch!

Visit their project at: https://github.com/linuxserver/Heimdall

Last edited:

Similar threads

Deiteq

Administrator
Project Manager
Just finishing it off now - no icons set yet.

All very straightforward.
If you have Organizr installed then you can probably use the icons from there by going to /opt/appdata/organizr/www/Dashboard/images ;)

Deiteq

Administrator
Project Manager
Thread starter #13
OP
OP
Admin9705

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Thanks, and sure, any promotion is always good :) You look handy on youtube so if you wanted to do any youtube videos that would be awesome, maybe a video on how to install it, or how to create a Foundation app https://github.com/linuxserver/Heimdall/wiki/Foundation-apps or even just a blog post would be cool. Don't feel obliged though, I know how much work it is keeping your own stuff rolling :)
Hey I'll make it happen! We can help each other out!

barryclamsworth

PG Captain
Super Moderator
If you have Organizr installed then you can probably use the icons from there
Unless I'm reading it wrong the foundation apps aren't loading the included? icons, they auto-populate colour settings but the icon shows as broken. Could be my internet is too slow this week too.

I'll give this a shot for the other apps.

EDIT: Just updated plexguide and reinstalled over the top, the icons are working now.

After Signup, PM Admin9705 for a 20% Discount Voucher

barryclamsworth

PG Captain
Super Moderator
Testing the NZBGet login doesn't seem to reflect if it's worked or not, clicking on the docklet once created links and logs in correctly though.

Not an issue but I'd love the option to add logins or api for everything if possible. Sonnar, Radarr, Deluge, Portainer, Pihole, and so on. And perhaps a logon for heimdall itself if it's not an option, as the passwords are shown on the config pages. I can't check at the moment as I think my works firewall has my german server blocked. Shouldn't have used rude words for the domain name...

Kode

PG User
Make sure there is a / on the end of your url otherwise it triggers a 500, I'll look to work round that.

It's fixed in master so should be in the next release

Last edited:

pentaganos

PG Overlord
Super Moderator
Still using port 1111? That was me just throwing together a quick docker run from the guys over at linuxserver, you can set it to whatever you want :p

Glad to see it added so quickly ;)

Thread starter #19
OP
OP
Admin9705

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Still using port 1111? That was me just throwing together a quick docker run from the guys over at linuxserver, you can set it to whatever you want :p

Glad to see it added so quickly ;)
stuck now, your fault :D

cloud07

PG Overlord
Thanks, and sure, any promotion is always good :) You look handy on youtube so if you wanted to do any youtube videos that would be awesome, maybe a video on how to install it, or how to create a Foundation app https://github.com/linuxserver/Heimdall/wiki/Foundation-apps or even just a blog post would be cool. Don't feel obliged though, I know how much work it is keeping your own stuff rolling :)
His videos are awesome. He talks to the common person. Should be a good demo.