Intro - Hello from Austria ;-) | PlexGuide.com

Intro Hello from Austria ;-)

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

d3vilsown

Citizen
Original poster
Nov 27, 2019
Hey Guys,

i've signed up here like half a year ago, and now with me being in short-time work due to covid-19, i've finally got me a Hetzner EX62-NVME to run my Plex-Server for me and all my friends on it.
I'm 32 years old and live in Salzburg / Austria. Linux Skills were non existent a week ago, but after watching some of the excellent videos and reading the guides, i'm really making progress with my server and actually it's quite an experience, like micro success moments if something that i've never done before works out - probably you know what i mean, we all gotta start somewhere. ;)
So thanks again for providing this great library of knowledge, and be safe through this struggling times.

PS: Sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother tongue. 😞 One question, is there a sub-forum to ask some general questions i have - is "General Discussions" the right place?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Welcome to the forums, one of the things I like about this project is you don’t need previous Linux knowledge to get started, as you say it’s easy to do in stages and that can be quite rewarding as it doesn’t take much to have a basic functional system :) Choose the closest sub forum to what you wish to discuss, if it’s an issue, we’ll move it for you :)

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!