Sonarr - Help: Nzbget downloads for Sonarr not being uploaded by pgblitz | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Help: Nzbget downloads for Sonarr not being uploaded by pgblitz

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

titooo7

Veteran
Original poster
Jul 31, 2018
Another user having issues with files not being uploaded.
  • Plexguide v8.1.3
  • Pgblitz Unencrypted
  • Programs: Nzbget & Sonarr
  • Nzbget DestDir: /mnt/downloads/nzbget/
  • Nzbgbget InterDir: blank
  • Nzbget DestDir catefgory tv: /mnt/downloads/nzbget/tv
  • Sonarr path: /mnt/unionfs/tv
  • touch /mnt/pgblitz/upload/tv/pgblitz_upload_test <<<<<<< it uploads a file to my tdrive correctly
  • touch /mnt/move/move_upload test<<<<<<< it uploads a file to my tdrive correctly

Sonarr triggers the download orders to nzbget correctly, but once the downloads completes nothing gets uploaded to my google drive.. How can I check what’s wrong?

It would be ideal to have pglog as at least it used to show the history uploads, but now pgblitz only shows the following, which doesn't help much:

[email protected]:/mnt/move/tv# blitz
Utilizing: gdsa08
2019/01/18 12:04:33 INFO : Starting bandwidth limiter at 1000MBytes/s
2019/01/18 12:04:33 INFO : Starting HTTP transaction limiter: max 12 transactions/s with burst 1

pYTTH

Elite
Staff
Nov 1, 2018
So far all paths look good.
Do sonarr give you any logs? Look in sonarr and in portainer and post it here

Also go in portainer, open a console in the sonarr container and go to /mnt/unionfs

Do u see anything there?

Reactions: 1 user

plex_noob

Elite
Staff
Donor
Oct 1, 2018
Another user having issues with files not being uploaded.
  • Plexguide v8.1.3
  • Pgblitz Unencrypted
  • Programs: Nzbget & Sonarr
  • Nzbget DestDir: /mnt/downloads/nzbget/
  • Nzbgbget InterDir: blank
  • Nzbget DestDir catefgory tv: /mnt/downloads/nzbget/tv
  • Sonarr path: /mnt/unionfs/tv
  • touch /mnt/pgblitz/upload/tv/pgblitz_upload_test <<<<<<< it uploads a file to my tdrive correctly
  • touch /mnt/move/move_upload test<<<<<<< it uploads a file to my tdrive correctly

Sonarr triggers the download orders to nzbget correctly, but once the downloads completes nothing gets uploaded to my google drive.. How can I check what’s wrong?

It would be ideal to have pglog as at least it used to show the history uploads, but now pgblitz only shows the following, which doesn't help much:

[email protected]:/mnt/move/tv# blitz
Utilizing: gdsa08
2019/01/18 12:04:33 INFO : Starting bandwidth limiter at 1000MBytes/s
2019/01/18 12:04:33 INFO : Starting HTTP transaction limiter: max 12 transactions/s with burst 1
Hi could you please provide me the output of the following command

tail -n 150 /var/log/syslog

I will try to provide you with some help.

Reactions: 1 user

titooo7

Veteran
Original poster
Jul 31, 2018
I just fixed.

In the downloads client section of Sonarr I made the setup of Nzbget with an user and password, but Nzbget wasn't requiring any user or password (I dont know why it was blank), so I just enabled the nzbget user and pass authentication and not it works..

It's quite strange because Sonarr was able to trigger download instructions to Nzbget without issues, but the communication from Nzbget to Sonarr wasn't working till I enabled the user & pass in Nzbget. Crazy but fixed

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending