Sonarr - HELP, with Radar & Sonarr and my Plex app | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr HELP, with Radar & Sonarr and my Plex app

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

PEye2000

Citizen
Original poster
Mar 5, 2018
I am trying to use Radarr and Sonarr on my QNAP NAS, TVS-882BR when I click to start it, opens my Broswer BUT will not connect, This is what is in the address Bar....

http://ipv4address:8989
in place of ipv4 of course is my NAS address..

Hope someone can steer me in right direction.. Thank, John

barryclamsworth

Governer
Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Are you using docker or the qnap packages / app centre?

How did you install?

If using the app centre you will probably need to have installed the dependencies too - mono? python? And the correct versions for your firmware and the apps themselves. Could potentially become quite complicated and you may need to search in dedicated qnap forums. Sometimes official NAS packages are way behind and its better / easier installing a community type repo too.

Docker will probably be much easier and you could possibly get portainer running first and build containers from there if the built in docker manager is giving you headaches.

PEye2000

Citizen
Original poster
Mar 5, 2018
I am using QNAP's Qfinder 6.4.1 and there QNAP OS, 4.3.4.0486 This is a stand alone unit..

Deiteq

Administrator
Project Manager
Jan 19, 2018
Not sure if it'll work but you could try changing the port numbers using Portainer's Duplicate/Edit option, then Deploy the container?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending