Hetzner ax41 speed to canada | PlexGuide.com

Hetzner ax41 speed to canada

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Qlogic

Veteran
Original poster
Feb 24, 2018
Hi

Anyone have experience with these servers? looking to replace my US based E3-1270v3 which seems to be slowing down. might be the HD but want to know how is the speed to canada and will I be able to direct play 4k content.

It would be based in Germany

would like an opinion before i order one and pay the $39 setup fee just to test it out

sconnery

Experienced
Staff
Donor
Jan 10, 2019
I have speed issues to Australia with my server from hertzner its quite frustrating but after i play for a few seconds its works

Qlogic

Veteran
Original poster
Feb 24, 2018
yeah that is my concern the passmark on the ax is 19000 vs 9900, and it has nvme drives, its just about speed now

Reactions: 1 user

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
to the US on the east coast its good. probably depends where in Canada and on all the routes. Good to see you Qlogic!

Qlogic

Veteran
Original poster
Feb 24, 2018
i am in toronto
Post automatically merged:

glad your back too

Last edited:

ShawnMurica

Citizen
Donor
Mar 19, 2019
Did you try one yet? Currently using hetzner auction and a kimsufi. Kimsufi I can direct stream but yet the Hetzner is getting transcoded to SD for some reason.

Qlogic

Veteran
Original poster
Feb 24, 2018
I have one on order. I did try a server auction for a test and worked fine for 4k and everything so fingers crossed it will be good

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending