Discussion - Hetzner slow opening webpages | PlexGuide.com

Discussion Hetzner slow opening webpages

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Spoonsy1480

VIP
Original poster
Feb 23, 2018
I have Ubuntu 18.04 running with bbr and Cloudflare cdn when I Goto a world page like radarr it takes awhile, I set plex up as in the guide for cdn,
When I open up plex it takes about s minute for it to say it’s online never had it this slow. Any ideas how to make it snappier

Jampher

Active
May 20, 2018
I had an auction server with similar specs to yours and found that it would slow all the way down whenever Radarr or Sonarr would scan for new files. Moved to a new server with NVMe SSD drives and it improved dramatically. No slowdown whatsoever. I used Sonarr V3 and turned off the refresh series, which helped a lot, and only kept movies in Radarr that were missing files. I'm not sure if there is much else you can do with those mechanical drives.

Reactions: 1 user

Spoonsy1480

VIP
Original poster
Feb 23, 2018
I thought about an nvme machine but didn’t really want to pay for the setup as I’m skint at the moment was a mistake as they have already gone up €10 in a week

Jampher

Active
May 20, 2018
Yeah, I got it when it was only 39 euro for set up. In the meantime, I would suggest turning off Sonarr and Radarr when you want to watch Plex/Emby. That's what I did before.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending