Hi All! | PlexGuide.com

Hi All!

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

emoxter

Noobz
Original poster
Jun 28, 2019
I've been using Plex for about 4 years now and love it. I stumbled across this forum when I was looking for a way to setup traefik. I'm hoping I can learn a thing or two through the forums. I like the idea of using the GDrive for back up of my data but I can't figure out how everyone is getting over 1TB of storage through GSuite link. Can anyone explain?

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I've been using Plex for about 4 years now and love it. I stumbled across this forum when I was looking for a way to setup traefik. I'm hoping I can learn a thing or two through the forums. I like the idea of using the GDrive for back up of my data but I can't figure out how everyone is getting over 1TB of storage through GSuite link. Can anyone explain?
When u sign up, it goes past 1tb, even with one user. Welcome to the site. Sign up and run it and you'll see

M

MrDoob

1tb is only the free account

Click here !>>

And sell and GSuite account >>

You need this for PGBlitz

1.) GSuite Account
2.) Domain
3.) VPS / Dedicated or local System
4.) One command :)
[ install page ]

That's all ;)

For more information read the wiki ( link >> https://github.com/PGBlitz/PGBlitz.com/wiki )

Or create an post here on the forum.

Or joined the PGBlitz Discord

( link >> https://pgblitz.com/link-forums/pg-discord-link.177/ )

SteveCliff

Citizen
Jun 23, 2019
Just for info to OP in case they are looking at the T&C's, Google says that you have to have a minimum of 5 users to get "unlimited" storage .... however they currently don't appear to police this and therefore it works fine with 1 user.

I guess in the future they might .... but having just blown €65 a month for a nice shiny Hetzner box I really hope they don't ?

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending