Intro - Hi everyone | PlexGuide.com

Intro Hi everyone

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Usernet

Noobz
Original poster
Aug 27, 2020
Hi everyone,

Thanks for having me, I'm really excited to be part of this community. I learned the existence of this site thanks to reddit while searching about Usenet.

For the past 10+ years I've been pretty happy torrenting for my media needs. Downloading from my remote dedi to watch/listen locally, was the way to go. Then I learned about Plex, but was too lazy to even try it. A few years ago, I decided to upgrade to a better dedi and gave the quickbox script a try as it had the option to include Plex, boy was I glad I did. I've been streaming ever since. :)

Lately, I've been attracted by Usenet, I've been on the fence for a little while, but finaly decided to bite the bullet and go for it. I've grabbed a few yearly and block accounts as well as a few indexers.

I know I still have a lot to learn and hope I'm able to find my answers/knowledge here on Plexguide.

Thanks.

Nerosutton

Experienced+
Staff
Donor
Dec 1, 2019
Welcome @Usernet we're glad you're here. I think you find the Plex/Usenet combo a great way to enjoy your favorite movies/tv shows.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending