Intro - Hi there! | PlexGuide.com

Intro Hi there!

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

hamdanoof

Noobz
Original poster
May 21, 2020
In brief; I'm using plex for over 3+ years now. with home server trying to fill the current 150TB ... the remaining 50TB is ready just searching for good contents.

I watch 1080 mainly, for Movies, Series and Animes.

fr0sty

Veteran
Staff
Donor
Jul 8, 2018
Most of us gave up on our drives and moved to the cloud. Welcome all the same!

Reactions: 1 user

hamdanoof

Noobz
Original poster
May 21, 2020
Most of us gave up on our drives and moved to the cloud. Welcome all the same!
Well, I tried at first but seems my current plan is to have 50TB for series, 20TB+ for movies and 20TB+ for Animes at least as well as other things...

cost became much higher than expected .... so I followed the Anniversary Build From (JDM_WAAAT); which was covered by almost 6 months rent price!

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Well, I tried at first but seems my current plan is to have 50TB for series, 20TB+ for movies and 20TB+ for Animes at least as well as other things...

cost became much higher than expected .... so I followed the Anniversary Build From (JDM_WAAAT); which was covered by almost 6 months rent price!
Ya I gave up on drives a long time ago. For PGX, in the local edition, users would be able to merge drives and their google gsuite. Not ready, but planned.

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Welcome to the forums :) JDM's builds are always interesting, the hardware junkie in me still likes them. The realist in me knows local is for data you can't/won't put in the cloud and/or require a local copy of, for everything else, cloud wins.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending