Discussion - High Level understanding of PGBlitz using VPS and Cloud. | PlexGuide.com

Discussion High Level understanding of PGBlitz using VPS and Cloud.

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Nigel

Experienced+
Staff
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
How long is it taking to upload if you are running a feeder unless you are uploading huge files it shouldn't take long it all. Once in a while I'll have Plex miss something but as soon as the next item of the same type downloads it picks it up on the next scan.
I will try it. Depends on file size. But 10 GB is 4 minutes.

Porkie

Experienced+
Staff
Aug 9, 2018
This is why you should use plex_autoscan instead of the inbuilt plex connect thing. Plex_autoscan will attempt to check 10 times with 3 minute gaps. This gives you 30mins to upload the file which is plenty on GCE.

Nigel

Experienced+
Staff
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
This is why you should use plex_autoscan instead of the inbuilt plex connect thing. Plex_autoscan will attempt to check 10 times with 3 minute gaps. This gives you 30mins to upload the file which is plenty on GCE.
Yeah I heard about it. Would be nice if it got implemented in PG. Saw the configuration file, but but I didn't quite manage it to get it working. Maybe an example of how the settings would look like :)

Last edited:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending