Sonarr - How do I install sonarr beta? | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr How do I install sonarr beta?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyborgPirate

Experienced
Original poster
Aug 22, 2018
Hey everyone,
I've noticed others have sonarr beta installed and I was wondering how to get it on my own PG instance. I read that it should be the default sonarr for 8.x but my PG is only letting me install sonarr 2.x.
I have tried removing all sonarr images in portainer incase it's using the old image but unfortunately it still installs V2.

What am I missing?

Armin

Veteran
Staff
Mar 28, 2018
uninstall in with pg but before that back up your data and then install it again

Qlogic

Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Here is what I did

I just edited the sonarr docker to pull from lsiodev/sonarr-preview
then in the /opt/appdata/sonar directory, I kept only the nzbdrone.db file which is what i had, it could be sonarr.db but not sure just keep the db file and config.xml

the docker should upgrade the db file and rename it to sonarr.db and use your existing configs

then just do a refresh and it will redownload all the artwork

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
M

MrDoob

Please edit your Post.
Now we can alle see your Domain.
And hijacking the server

Reactions: 1 user

CyborgPirate

Experienced
Original poster
Aug 22, 2018
Here is what I did

I just edited the sonarr docker to pull from lsiodev/sonarr-preview
then in the /opt/appdata/sonar directory, I kept only the nzbdrone.db file which is what i had, it could be sonarr.db but not sure just keep the db file and config.xml

the docker should upgrade the db file and rename it to sonarr.db and use your existing configs

then just do a refresh and it will redownload all the artwork
Thank you! I did try to reinstall with PG before but unfortunately that did not work. I will try this method tonight.

CyborgPirate

Experienced
Original poster
Aug 22, 2018
Managed to get it eventually. Turns out there is a file in /var/plexguide/image/ which held the old container name. I think this is a hangover from when the installer would ask which container of two options you wanted. I renamed the file to sonarr_old and reinstalled the app and it worked. Thanks for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending