Chat - How to just install the unlimited google drive functionality? | PlexGuide.com

Chat How to just install the unlimited google drive functionality?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

LarryJam

Noobz
Original poster
Mar 4, 2020
I have no idea how to navigate this forum, and I looked around the github but that was also cumbersome. If this is the wrong section on the forum, please move my thread! Thank you :)

From reading about Plexguide it seems it has the ability to mount the Google Drive using service accounts while treating it as a normal drive. How do I go about only installing this? I am looking to upload more than the 750GB limit a day but it's not a media server I'm running so I don't need Plex, or NZBHydra, etc.

Any help or guidance would be greatly welcomed! Thank you

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
If you read the wiki, one of the first thing you'll notice is you aren't forced to install any media servers or content managers, nothing stopping you from just using PGBlitz to move data with some minor caveats.

LarryJam

Noobz
Original poster
Mar 4, 2020
If you read the wiki, one of the first thing you'll notice is you aren't forced to install any media servers or content managers, nothing stopping you from just using PGBlitz to move data with some minor caveats.
What part of the Wiki talks about that? I don't see PGBlitz in the wiki index on the left side of that page

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
Just install plexguide, then sudo pg, then pg clone.

Note the pg install does install dependencies like docker, python, etc. Some of which you may not need. You might be able to uninstall them after the fact but obviously thats not really a supported config.

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending