Discussion - How to Move GDrive Encrypted Files to TDrive Encrypted? | PlexGuide.com

Discussion How to Move GDrive Encrypted Files to TDrive Encrypted?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

TheNumbLock

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Jan 30, 2020
I bought a Hetzner server, so I am trying to figure out how to migrate the Encrypted GDrive files to the Encrypted TDrive. The GDrive and TDrive are setup under the same GSuite account and they are both encrypted with the Same Password and Salt Password. I figured it would make it easy. I've tried googling and find possible solutions but they seem all outdated. I setup both Drives on the PlexGuide, but I am not sure how to mount both of them at the same time and maybe use unionfs? But I don't even know how to use that. Or maybe use Rclone, but I am new to PlexGuide and I am still learning Linux. I don't care if I can only transfer 750GB a day between the drives, I just want to make the TDrive my main drive and move everything off the GDrive.

TL:DR: Best way to move all encrypted GDrive files to encrypted TDrive on the same GSuite account (with same encryption passwords).

Any Suggestions, guides or advice?

Qlogic

Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Just move the files within your Google drive from your drive to the team drive. Rclone should decrypt it as long as the passwords are the same

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending