how to proceed with manually downloaded files | PlexGuide.com

how to proceed with manually downloaded files

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

Dexter.

Active
Original poster
Donor
Jan 25, 2020
Hi,
I'm just starting with all this and I'm pretty new to linux (before i just used SABnzb and Filebot with my local nas). I just finished the setup from radarr and nzbget and go on step by step. But I have the problem that some movies I can not download automatically with radarr, so I find them somewhere else.

So what is the best way to manually download with the plexguide setup?

What I did now:
- I downloaded one .nzb and imported it manually to nzbget for download. The completed movie is now in /mnt/downloads/nzbget/movies
--> What is the best way to proceed from here? I want the files to be uploaded to to tcrypt and from there I assume radarr will autoscan the folder and add it to the existing movies.

My idea:
1) i manually rename the movie and move it to /mnt/downloads/movies/. From there it should be upload and put into the correct tdrive folder. Is this correct?

Thank you for your advice!

Last edited:

crustyakorn

Experienced
Aug 30, 2018
Hi Dexter,

I believe if you move the entire folder of said movie into:

Code:
/mnt/move/movies/
The output should then be looking something like
Code:
/mnt/move/movies/your-movie-folder-ready-formatted-as-is-here/Moviename-Someyear.mkv
Then have a look at your PGUI which should now discover this and start the proper processes to upload / move files as it should.

Reactions: 1 user

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending