HOWTO: Server side internet speed continuous testing | PlexGuide.com

HOWTO: Server side internet speed continuous testing

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

rcarteraz

Veteran
Donor
Nov 14, 2018
well with influxdb and grafana up and running.

we just need to implement this. any ideas :)

https://plexguide.com/threads/is-this-possible-to-implement.2825/
I don't think this is something that can be implemented in PG. From what I've read it requires a lot of configuration. I know there's a new service that is supposed to simplify it some called Varken, however it still looks pretty complicated to implement and would require manual configuration.

bubbadk

Governer
Staff
Mar 18, 2018
I don't think this is something that can be implemented in PG. From what I've read it requires a lot of configuration. I know there's a new service that is supposed to simplify it some called Varken, however it still looks pretty complicated to implement and would require manual configuration.
I know. But I won't rest until it works :sneaky::p(y)

bubbadk

Governer
Staff
Mar 18, 2018
yes i know it needs a lot of configuration. we need a grafana/influxdb docker to implement in plexguide. then from there there's the example.ini file to work with there after (y):unsure::cool::)

Admin9705

Administrator
Project Manager
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
yes i know it needs a lot of configuration. we need a grafana/influxdb docker to implement in plexguide. then from there there's the example.ini file to work with there after (y):unsure::cool::)
haha anyone can push it. my hands are full.

macfreaker

Veteran
Jul 16, 2018
I am already looking how to setup. Have Grafana and influxdb running now I have to search how to get the data from sonarr / radarr in it.

macfreaker

Veteran
Jul 16, 2018
I am already looking how to setup. Have Grafana and influxdb running now I have to search how to get the data from sonarr / radarr in it.
I have also varken container running without crashing (therefore it was always crashing). Now I have to find out how to get the Sonarr and Radarr data in the dashboards.

timekills

VIP
Staff
Donor
Sep 12, 2018
I played with this (Varken) for quite some time, even creating a new "_core3.yml" to configure the three separate containers needed to run it.

There's just too much user side configuration needed for a plug-and-play add in.

Sounds like you've had a lot of experience with it, have you tried figuring out a better way to add it to PG?

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending