Discussion - HSTS Browser Error When Navigating To Webpages | PlexGuide.com

Discussion HSTS Browser Error When Navigating To Webpages

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

dreadmclaren

Citizen
Original poster
Donor
Jan 14, 2019
Hello,

I'm installing Traefik on a Hetzner EX42-NVME and I'm able to deploy it successfully. I made all A records correct for my domain, and the acme_challange TXT input is successfully placed in my domain DNS settings, via the API, but once the Traefik process completes, and confirms it's deployed. Problem is, when I navigate to any web pages, I'm presented with a certificate error stating the webpage is using HSTS, the webpage isn't secure and it will not load.

I've installed Plex Guide with Traefik successfully on a local machine of mine I have and on a Vultr VPS with the same domain and everything is functional. Hetzner isn't, however. I've tried a few different browsers to see if it's a browser specific issue, but no luck. Is there something I'm missing to make this work on the Hetzner and/or needed to be configured on the Hetzner server to make this function correctly?

Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Chiming back in to say I've made it work by putting my nameservers for my domain on Cloudflare and using that instead.

Last edited:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending