TV Review - Hunters | PlexGuide.com

TV Review Hunters

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

fyrstrm

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
May 1, 2020
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Hunters

Genre: Drama, Crime

First aired: 2020-02-21

Creator: David Weil

Cast: Logan Lerman, Al Pacino, Jerrika Hinton, Saul Rubinek, Carol Kane, Josh Radnor, Kate Mulvany, Tiffany Boone, Louis Ozawa, Lena Olin, Greg Austin, Dylan Baker

Overview: A diverse band of Nazi Hunters living in 1977 New York City discover that hundreds of high ranking Nazi officials are living among us and conspiring to create a Fourth Reich in the U.S. The eclectic team of Hunters set out on a bloody quest to bring the Nazis to justice and thwart their new genocidal plans.

fyrstrm

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
May 1, 2020
Anyone into this? We just watched the first episode last night and it was fantastic!

thefireman

Experienced
May 3, 2020
I'm an Al Pacino fan, so I am tempted to watch it. The whole Nazi story does work in the opposite direction though...

fyrstrm

Experienced
Original poster
Donor
May 1, 2020
I'm an Al Pacino fan, so I am tempted to watch it. The whole Nazi story does work in the opposite direction though...
It's very well done - we thoroughly enjoyed the storytelling and performances. Pacino was masterful!

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Project Manager
Donor
Donor
Jan 20, 2018
Am I the only one who called where it was going from the first episode? (i'm trying to avoid spoilers here).

• Roast
Reactions: 1 user

thefireman

Experienced
May 3, 2020
Watched a couple of episodes, but I was not that excited to keep on watching the rest. Al Pacino's performance is great however, must admit that...

TV show information provided by The Movie Database

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending