What's new
PlexGuide.com

Register a free account today to become a Plex Guide Member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

I didn't see filebot listed directly...

Donations go towards the cost of the Server, Forum Cost, and Licenses!
Reactions
13 0 0
I'm curious if you can add in a menu item for this? It would simplify setup, as you could have filebot move items to /mnt/move vs setting up sonarr/radarr individually. I can email you some scripts you could work with also... I'm not proficient in the program by any means, but I've used enough seedboxes and such to have kept a few tidbits.

Misury

Admin9705

Administrator
Staff member
Co-Founder
Reactions
265 1 1
I'm learning. I love that everything is Dockerized. Yet, it's frustrating everything is Dockerized... until you know where stuff is supposed to go. xD Thanks for all your hard work, seriously awesome stuff.
Ya it’s a blessing and a curse. The reason I put videos up are teach fellow members. As you learn, you may create solutions to push the project. @The Creator created the benchmark menu, @designgears did tons of fixes, and @pentaganos is pushing pieces of code.

barryclamsworth

Tech Support
Staff member
Tech Support
Donation Sponsor
Reactions
66 0 0
you could have filebot move items to /mnt/move
I've been trying to set up file-bot for a few unautomated downloads - is /mnt/move where I want my files to end up after being renamed, I've been meaning to ask if it's there or /unionfs.

Also @misury - what docker image are you using, I'm currently testing coppit/filebot but web interface is a bit sluggish and doesn't seem to let me add my custom manual scripts. Going to try the three part rednoah/filebot next, when I get a chance.

OP
OP
misury
Reactions
13 0 0
I've been trying to set up file-bot for a few unautomated downloads - is /mnt/move where I want my files to end up after being renamed, I've been meaning to ask if it's there or /unionfs.

Also @misury - what docker image are you using, I'm currently testing coppit/filebot but web interface is a bit sluggish and doesn't seem to let me add my custom manual scripts. Going to try the three part rednoah/filebot next, when I get a chance.
I'm actually not using a docker image currently. I installed it on the base OS. I figured I can have it watch a little better that way. I believe /mnt/move is where you want files to end up to be uploaded to Google Drive, but you'll want to get confirmation on that from the creators here. I just installed filebot myself, so I can't report yet. xD

Here's my instructions for installing on base OS though, should you wish to go that way.
- wget Https://sourceforge.net/projects/filebot/files/filebot/FileBot_4.7.9/filebot_4.7.9_amd64.deb
- sudo apt-get -y install openjfx gdebit
- sudo apt -y install default-jre
- sudo gdebi filebot_4.7.9_amd64.deb

Then from there you can work out the scripting until something gets put into place. :)

Donations go towards the cost of the Server, Forum Cost, and Licenses!
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DarkSteel Other 3