I need direct server for the best company

qutaiba73

Original poster
Local time
11:01 AM
Jul 22, 2019
hi everyone

I need advise for the best company provide direct server to connect the speed connections is 10 Gbps the data are from 2 to 4 TB with a good support service and a good processor to stream for plex .. price not a big deal

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Staff
Donor
Local time
8:01 AM
Jan 20, 2018
Perhaps give us some idea of where in the world you need this to be, how much data you need to be able to move per month and some sort of budget as despite what you say, it’s pointless me linking you to $10k/m servers if you only want to spend $1K.

qutaiba73

Original poster
Local time
11:01 AM
Jul 22, 2019
Thank u for answering, the location is Europe, the data around 100 TB connected to google drive, the most important part is the connection speed
Post automatically merged:

I have a server includes the plan(SX132 ) but the connection is poor with high lag for out of europe

Last edited:

Datamonkeh

Data Hoarding Primate
Staff
Donor
Local time
8:01 AM
Jan 20, 2018
The problem tends not to be the headline connection speed, but the transit peering/routing to consumer grade ISP’s and then the end users themselves doing things like using wireless clients and putting them behind big RF shielded objects like TV’s or in corners of rooms etc. How many users are we talking about and where are they located exactly?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.