Sonarr - Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/tv/ | PlexGuide.com

Sonarr Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/tv/

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

yellowlaser

Citizen
Original poster
Dec 10, 2019
Can't seem to figure this out. I followed the instructions on the Wiki but get this error.

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/tv/

I'm sure my settings are correct.

media root folder.png

remote path.png

mass editor.png
Post automatically merged:

When do you use /mnt/downloads vs /mnt/unionfs/?? Some gets transferred to tdrive correctly, while others hang in /mnt/downloads/

Last edited:

tsimson

Active
Nov 29, 2019
yo dude, this may help my not, but for me on sonar, radarr. lidarr. i make the path /mnt/unionfs/movies or /mnt/unionfs/tv when selecting something to download. The only time i used /mnt/downloads/nzbget was in the nzbget application and PGblitz did that config. Hope that helps dude.

yellowlaser

Citizen
Original poster
Dec 10, 2019
Yes that's exactly how I set it up, I didn't touch the path on nzbget as per instruction, so maybe it's a permission issue.

nzbget.png

tsimson

Active
Nov 29, 2019
This is within sonarr or radarr, where you choose a path for the movie or tv show you add to your list.

tsimson

Active
Nov 29, 2019
What about your path inside sonarr and radarr for given tv show or movie. Like when you add a movie, where do you tell it to go?

yellowlaser

Citizen
Original poster
Dec 10, 2019
So the import folder I used is the same /mnt/unionfs/ .

The full error msg "Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/tv/Melissa.and.Joey.S02E03.HDTV.x264-ASAP-Obfuscated. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder "

I'm getting around 50 error msgs every minute, for different shows.

import.png
Post automatically merged:

Here's the image for the folder getting imported from Sonarr

import 2.png

daveftw84

Governer
Donor
Jan 18, 2018
i get same thing but today i notice its worst than normal. my server is filled up and i have about 150 items sitting in queue saying same s*hit. i do a
ls /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/tv
and it jammed pack full of s*hit

yellowlaser

Citizen
Original poster
Dec 10, 2019
Tried deploying mounts many times, still same error.
Also tried to change ownership of /mnt/unionfs/nzbget/tv to a different user other than root. Still same error.

Edrock200

MVP
Staff
Nov 17, 2019
In your sonarr config of nzbget, make sure the host name is all lower case just like in your path mapping. I know it sounds dumb since dns doesn't care about case, but for whatever reason sonarr does care about the case matching between the two.

That said why are you mapping the path? I don't map paths from sabz to sonarr and it picks up just fine from /mnt/downloads/sabnzbd and moves to unionfs paths properly.

Also if your dir structure is the 500tb one I'm thinking of, and you've loaded all of that into sonarr, keep in mind sonarr does a daily scan of all files, and also attempts to do an analysis on all files if you haven't turned that off in settings, same with file date changes. The fact that you have over 12k items in queue might also mean you are simply overwhelming sonarr. It's not great about updating activity when backlogged. If you go to settings/system/tasks and look at the scheduled tasks, if a task like importing has been running for hours then it is working even though the activity isn't updating, it has to finish an entire import cycle before updating the status. Go to pgui.yourdomain.com and see if rclone is steady uploading.

Last edited:

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!

Trending