Increase GCE drive size? | PlexGuide.com

Increase GCE drive size?

• Stop using Chrome! Download the Brave Browser via >>> [Brave.com]
    It's a forked version of Chrome with native ad-blockers and Google's spyware stripped out! Download for Mac, Windows, Android, and Linux!
Welcome to the PlexGuide.com
Serving the Community since 2016!
Register Now

ramenbellic

Citizen
Original poster
Mar 10, 2018
Is there an easy way to increase the size of the drive available in GCE? When all my files are uploaded, I only have around 60G of free space available on the drive, which means I'm needing to stop and start the queue often.

MrSweet1991

Veteran
Jan 30, 2019
Is there an easy way to increase the size of the drive available in GCE? When all my files are uploaded, I only have around 60G of free space available on the drive, which means I'm needing to stop and start the queue often.
The admin may provide a better anwer but I read that the admin changes the download speed to around 50Mb's and this speed means it can upload about as fast it it can download so you don't run into that issue. Adding another NVME according to admin drains credits so this method may provide a much longer GCE account

ramenbellic

Citizen
Original poster
Mar 10, 2018
This works great if all files download correctly, but if there are any repairs that need to be made, things still end up getting backed up and pausing. I'm fine going through more credits as long as it avoids this issue.

Recommend NewsGroups

Up To a 58% Discount!